September testers - 15 bfp!

Congratz Danny!!! :happydance: :hug: I knew it! :) hahaha
So happy for you

Congrats danny!! Afm, all spotting has stopped, and I am no nauseated this afternoon. Bought a new sports bra bc my bbs hurt so dang bad, just made it worse lol.

I also saw on another post yesterday that McDanny also got her BFP as well! What a lucky thread so far! Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like we've got one a day for each day into Sept we are! (Maybe not on the day but enough to cover them all haha)

Yay dannypop! So happy for you! Yay for us early Sept BFPs. Is your edd may 2017 too? I would assume so as we're probably close in cycle!

Anyone still around who is testing around my time sept 28? Not in my 2ww yet, but my nipples have been doing things I've never felt. I feel Tingling and shooting pains in them (usually don't feel anything), i know i'm not pregnant yet, but I hope its a good sign for this cycle baby dust to all!

My chest turned into a road map today. Very intense pain, spotting has stopped completely, my nose is all snotty, ewy. And I am so tied. Hope to test in next few days again and get bfp

Congrats Danny!

Had my ultrasound today. CD13. Doc said everything looks great. Lining is good, one 22mm follicle (among other smaller ones). She wants to start me on clomid next cycle if AF comes.

Hey Ask, that sounds super quick to be starting clomid! I hope it does the trick for you :) Everything sounds set for you this cycle though, so FX for you.

Thanks, Belle. I was shocked when she said that but I guess she doesn't see the need in wasting time! How are you doing?

My chest turned into a road map today. Very intense pain, spotting has stopped completely, my nose is all snotty, ewy. And I am so tied. Hope to test in next few days again and get bfp

Sounds very promising! My chest is also tender and like a roadmap,im quite pale to begin with but DH commented on it last night so it must be visably different than normal.

Congrats Dannypop! :happydance:

I hope lucky September continues!

6 days late scared to test again and not see a line my first test was done in the middle of the day I'm sure their is a line but sill worried since the first 2 days had pink spotting.

I'm out AF eventually showed up 6 days late. :nope:

Good luck ladies still in the running! :dust:

Peanut and kaiecee, I'm excited for your testing and will bewitching for it! Hope it's great news for you very soon.
Both of your situations sound promising!

Babynewbie I'm so sorry your out this month. Enjoy the hot baths and wine, take an emotional break for a week, then jump back in with gusto!

Afm, I called to cancel testing at my re office because of the BFP, so they had me come in for blood work. I'll learn the results today. Feeling a little anxious, but excited. Lines are still on my HPTs. The frers are beautiful in regards to line progression and they're starting to come up more quickly. Still not dark dark yet. The stupid Wondfos are still pretty light with less obvious progression, but that's okay. I'll take it! It's still unbelievable to see a second line for the first time ever. It has been a long time coming!

Peanut and kaiecee, I'm excited for your testing and will bewitching for it! Hope it's great news for you very soon.
Both of your situations sound promising!

Babynewbie I'm so sorry your out this month. Enjoy the hot baths and wine, take an emotional break for a week, then jump back in with gusto!

Afm, I called to cancel testing at my re office because of the BFP, so they had me come in for blood work. I'll learn the results today. Feeling a little anxious, but excited. Lines are still on my HPTs. The frers are beautiful in regards to line progression and they're starting to come up more quickly. Still not dark dark yet. The stupid Wondfos are still pretty light with less obvious progression, but that's okay. I'll take it! It's still unbelievable to see a second line for the first cycle ever.

I got pg in my first cycle ttc DS2 :)
Hope you get good results :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"