September testers - 15 bfp!

MaryP, Ahhhh, how exciting!! So awesome. Congrats.

Follicular ultrasound done! No good news :( nothing happening in the left side. Lots of TINY ones on the right. But too small to measure. The ultrasound tech said there is nothing to show I have ovulated at this point. She said it's possible that because I don't typically ovulate for 6 more days or so that some of the follicles could be ready eventually but she didn't seem to optimistic, and she seemed to feel more a long the lines of the "I don't think you are responding this cycle".

Boo!

Mary Poppins that's WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!

AFM... idk. CP is still pretty high, but not quite as soft as it had been a week or so ago. Not as much CM as I'd had, but what I do have is wet/slightly creamy. Getting some breast tenderness today, but comes and goes. Super tired, but I haven't been sleeping too well between weird dreams and hot flashes. Despite having some of the symptoms, I don't know that I feel all that pregnant. Trying to stay optimistic without getting my hopes up too high!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far this month and baby dust to those still playing the TWW game!

Sorry to hear Jess, fx'd those follicles catch up!

Any other clomid/iui ladies cramping every day? Currently 7dpo, but I don't remember my body doing this in my other clomid cycles. i've been having low grade af-like cramps + some sharp twinges since 1dpo... Not sure if this is supposed to be a good sign or not?! The last time I was pregnant I cramped a LOT but that wasn't until after the bfp.

edit: and the mood swings dear god the mood swings.

Ahhh! Can't help it but this is upsetting me with the bfn yet EVERY single other symptom, I know it's not kidney, hormone, or uti related bc I have labs done every month for my kidney and pancreas transplant, they check hormone levels, uti and kidney tests. That was last Tuesday, August 30th. Spotting was last weekend. And AF was due between Sept 2 to 5 to start. Just had minor spotting. I try not to think about it all but, I can't ignore boob pain, and veins, and literally urinating every hour or less.

realized I think most of my spotting is from dtd
But it freaks me out dtd tonight and spotted again but I definitely felt he was hitting something sensitive

Congrats maryp0ppins! :cloud9:

Loving this month!

Sorry for those of you getting AF or BFN. Your time Will come, maybe next month.

AFM, on 5 dpo, nothing much is going on. I'm quite busy at work and at home with my sons so I'm not obsessing (too much). Not expecting anything at the moment but I will get more nervous in less than a week when AF might come... or not...

Belle hang in there! Just when you least expect it, you will get your BFP. Maybe this month is your month!

MamaPlus2 keeping fx for you

Marypoppins I knew it!!! Wooooopeeeeeee! Congrats

Jess I am sorry. Hugs. Sometimes it takes a while for clomid to start working and perhaps if they scanned you a week later they would see some well-developed follicles -they can grow by a few mms every day so don’t give up. But I do know the disappointment.

Tobemum may the wait pass as fast as possible.

Goldee I cramped solidly from 1DPO -was the biggest sign for me that something BFP was brewing

Peanut can you not go for a blood test to check if you are pregnant? Sorry this must be so hard for you.

Now this morning I just feel sick. I couldn't sleep last night at all. Woke up with a scratchy throat, runny nose, and nausea. I feel really hot, despite my temp taking a slight drop. I'm 9dpo, took a test just to see and it was a BFP. Feeling like maybe I'm out :(
Hate the wait!

Mary congrats!!!

AFM, I'm 5 weeks post cp and still no sign of AF.. Stay tuned.. I kept first morning Urine and I'm planning on testing here in a few.

GaGrl, I'm tuned in!

So excited for everyone's developments!

AFM, I'm out of FRERs today (have some in the mail because I'm a nutcase and want to keep testing), but wondfo progression is beautifully darker, and digi today says 2-3 weeks since conception, which is on track as I'm 3 weeks 6 days pregnant.

More good news, my Tuesday bloodwork results showed an HCG of 122. They said they were hoping for 30 or higher, so that was great so early. I will go in again today or tomorrow for the repeat lab to see if it's increasing by 60% every two days. (they said doubling is not necessary)

So yay to all of this. Typically I'd be starting my period tomorrow, so it's really cool to be at that stage and no sign of AF. I know I shouldn't because I'm pregnant, but I have this fear my period is still coming.

MissDoc I completely understand! I keep running off to the loo every few hours thinking AF is starting.

But the relief is that I am starting to feel ever so slightly queasy and I was so tired this morning I fell back asleep after the kids went off to school. Only had to be in the office at midday so had a wonderful lie-in.

Still waiting for the doc to let me know when I must go for my bloods

Gagrlin so keen to see your BFP!

I swear I see a really faint line on the FRER but clear blue digi says not pregnant.. Either I'm too early or I have line eye..

Here's is a pic.. Any one else see something?
https://i66.tinypic.com/34gknes.jpg

Gagrl - when I try really hard I can see sth vvvvvvf. Not sure if it is just a shadow from where the line should be or the beginning of a bfp. Either way I hope it's just too early. And you'll get a def bfp soon!

Gagrl - when I try really hard I can see sth vvvvvvf. Not sure if it is just a shadow from where the line should be or the beginning of a bfp. Either way I hope it's just too early. And you'll get a def bfp soon!

Thanks.. Honestly I think I'd be ok either way, I just don't like being in limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->