September testers - 15 bfp!

It may be there, I took another test this morning. Dh says it's a vvvf line, I don't see it. I will upload and see what others think. Either dh is right and dd was the easy one, 1 day late and dark bfp, but I had tried in past with ex to get pregnant, never happened and dh and I tried for a while when I got pregnant, just used present and conceive east pills. This time just preseed, I can't take the pills bc they are mostly herbal suppliments, I have had a kidney and pancreas transplant so I can not take any suppliments now. Anyways, have the most painful bbs, very blue veins all over, 3 very other symptoms , very frustrating. So, what do you think? Vvvf line or no?

Attachments

• 35_1473341890152.jpg
    35_1473341890152.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
Gagrl, that pic is giving me total line eye. Maybe a vvvf line, maybe just the test strip.

Peanut, I can't see anything in yours yet.

So I'm at 8 DPO today. I was feeling really sad earlier ... for some reason I feel "out," maybe because I didn't see an implantation dip or anything.

But I was just about to go into the shower and I suddenly felt several very sharp, stabbing twinges in my lower stomach. It actually made me say "ouch" aloud ... such an odd sensation! I don't remember ever feeling it before. Basically like someone poking a needle into me a couple of times.

Now I'm suddenly all hopeful again. I guess I'll just wait and see. Anyone else have implantation pains? I didn't have them last pregnancy.

I had implantation pains with my first, they were very brief very sharp pains. I had never had anything like it before. However since then I feel like I have them all the time and usually aren't tied to a bfp :/

I had implantation pains with my first, they were very brief very sharp pains. I had never had anything like it before. However since then I feel like I have them all the time and usually aren't tied to a bfp :/

Thank you for answering! I'm sorry you're experiencing them frequently ... they aren't too pleasant.

From what I've read after researching a little, it seems like half the time it leads to a BFP and the other half it's nothing. I guess all I can do is keep waiting and eventually test. I forget how crazy it is to be in this limbo.

I had that exact thing this time round!! 9DPO was lying on the couch that night and had just a few short, very sharp pains in my ovary region. Was expecting the long cramping AF type cramps like I had last time around implantation but nope. Just a few seconds of noticeable pains. Sounds gooood!

GaGrl, when I turn my lap top screen this way and that I think I can almost see a line. I am not sure though. I hope it darkens. My first day testing digi said negative, but it went positive the next day. I really, really hope this is the case for you too. It would be really nice to get a BFP again this quickly!

Peanut, I can't see anything in the pic, but it's probably down to too small/low quality photo. I hope you test again in a day or two though!

For the others, I do think I may have had implanation pains around 5-6 dpo because I had low central cramping, sometimes dull, sometimes sharp and stabby. But it pretty much never went away, ever since the little bean implanted my uterus is bruised-feeling and gets little stabby pains. But I'll take it! I don't even mind the nausea, insomnia, and weird joint pains either.

Had my second blood draw today, 48 hours after the last one. They scheduled a third for Tuesday which will be a full week after the last one. A lot of blood draws all to track HCG Beta. Maybe after the third they'll feel good enough to release me back to obgyn.

Anyone feel like tweaking?

Left is 2DP5DT, right is today at 5DP5DT. I know its still super early, but a girl can hope, right?

Attachments

• 09-08-16.jpg
    09-08-16.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 18
abennion, I think I see something on the second one! I may have line eye, but I *do* see something.

I am unsure if I see anything on others, mine no matter what filter I see notjing. It's fine. I plan to just bd anyways. One day it'll come. Just never had experience like I am now with all these symptoms and no bfp. Even loads of cm, dh says it was like this with dd wetness all the time. But, our bodies can be weird

Abennion, I think I can see a VERY faint line on the right one. Last pregnancy, I tested at 9 DPO and there was a line that drove me crazy because I swore I could see it and then I'd lose it. This reminds me of that.

MissDoc and Danny, you're giving me some hope! Last cycle that I tried, nothing was out of the ordinary. This one, it's insomnia, sore breasts, incredibly mild/no cramps (which is very unusual for me), twinging, and then those weird stabbing pains. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but it's hard not to wonder.

Since I have 10 pg strips.. and the plan was to use them I have decited that Im going to test tomorrow at 8dpo.. then 10 dpo and again 12dpo.... if no line by then then I will wait till AF arrives.

Good luck catalyst! Hope you see two lines!

I finally got my hubby's SA results. I could've gotten them sooner but I was afraid to return the call but.. It's normal!
148 million
67% motile
48%progressice motility
And 4% normal morphology which is just shy of normal but all the other values are high enough it's a non issue. If no BFP this cycle I'll be starting clomid.

Fx catalyst! I may have another $ store test left.... think I may join you in tomorrow's testing!

If no line by then I'll await the witch's imminent appearance

Well I have what I believe is ovulation bleeding again for the second month in a row. I'm beginning to worry that something might be wrong. I have never had ovulation bleeding before and the nurse said last month it was probably just a fluke. But now it happened again. I don't know what my body is doing but we will BD and hope for the best.

Weebles!!! So exciting to hear you got your DH's SA results back! Those numbers look great!!

My DH just went for his SA today, they said they will be at the docs office tomorrow so he's planning to go in to get those results. I hope ours look as good as yours!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for this cycle regardless :) Supposedly there is an increased pregnancy rate for up to 3 months after an HSG!

14 dpo and I just feel out. Had AF cramps for the entire work day. They're gone now and still no AF, but my luteal phase has been known to go all the way up to 17dpo.

Blue Moon, your chart looks.. Great!

Hang in there chocolate chip.

Belle, there better be increased fertility afterwards, lol!! Hope you get some good news tomorrow! Update asap!

Baseballmom.. Sometimes I get some spotting around ovulation and sometimes I don't but I never noticed it at all until I started ttc. It's annoying how everything is sooo noticible now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->