September testers - 15 bfp!

Nausea has hit me super hard. Don't think it's ttc related. But, holy grossness. We bd today and 2 days ago. May or may not have o. Just not in a great felling place. Like over the last few hours feels like the flu hit me

I hope not! Maybe it'll just be a 24 hours thing.

Nausea has hit me super hard. Don't think it's ttc related. But, holy grossness. We bd today and 2 days ago. May or may not have o. Just not in a great felling place. Like over the last few hours feels like the flu hit me

I hope not! Maybe it'll just be a 24 hours thing.
j
I hope not too, but I was fine, then almost vomited and that feeling has stayed.

Anyone ever try the legs in the air after bd idea to keep sperms in? Or holding out as long as possible after bd before urinatine? Just trying to make general chatter
We did that with our first. We struggled for three years and my DH always jokes that he held me upside down to make sure. Our DD is 8 now. :)

Anyjone ever try the legs in the air after bd idea to keep sperms in? Or holding out as long as possible after bd before urinatine? Just trying to make general chatter
We did that with our first. We struggled for three years and my DH always jokes that he held me upside down to make sure. Our DD is 8 now. :)

Our dd will be 3 in a few weeks

9 Dpo BFN, this journey is So hard. Feeling a right Debbie downer today 😞 No symptoms, even CM dried up. Utter pants! October threads it is 🍀 Go ev1, rlly hoping to see some BFPs on this thread 😘

Just had my follow up labs drawn! Should know something in a few hours! Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been absent for a little while, my anxiety was getting the better of me and I just had to switch off for a while!!

Congrats roschey!! Awesome to see another bfp!!

I have decided to test tomorrow! I will be 9 or 10dpo so yes still probably too early but what the heck. I have had some cramps today and now in bed am getting some heartburn so hopefully they are good signs?

Hope everyone is well, still got more BFPs to go for September!!

Hardly slept as I would feel better, then heartburn. Today, was OK tried to have my morning cup of coffee. And I couldn't do the smell. Headache and bbs hurt. Blue veins increased today too. Drier cm

Betas were drawn today. Fingers crossed they come back with good news!

Hcg down from 21.4 to 9 and progesterone down from 9 to 1... so... losing baby #2.

Rosch- honey I am so very sorry <3 Thinking of you xoxoxo

Thanks ladies. I just don't even know what to say. I'm so hurt and feel so empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->