September testers - 15 bfp!

Roschey Im so so sorry. That is such a blow. Try to be gentle with yourself for now. Hugs.

:( I'm so sorry Roschey. It is always hard to find the right words, just know there are a lot if us out there thinking of you!

Rosc.. I was just there a month ago.. I know it hurts, I'm so sorry..

Rosh we are all thinking of you. That really is heartbreaking. Sending healing vibes your way

I'm so sorry, Roschey. We are here for you. You *will* get your sticky bean. :hugs:

Thank you everyone. We hadn't told any family or friends because, especially after our loss in July, we wanted to wait until we had good, strong news. So the only support I've had has been from my husband, who's great, but doesn't exactly understand the feeling of failure and emptiness that comes with having a life inside you... and then not. I think the worst part right now is still feeling like I'm pregnant, but knowing what's to come. I'm not cramping or bleeding or anything yet. Idk- almost worse than the TWW in a way.

Im sorry Roschey :hugs: will Fx foe a rainbow baby next cycle!

Feeling kinda down and OUT today. Had a wicked evap on a Wondfo yesterday (Pic below) but BFNs all day today. I know I'm only 9dpo. I don't know why I do this to myself! At least next month I'll be on clomid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
Dh SWEARS this is the start of a bfp!! He says I am acting like I did prior to bfp with dd, nausea and everything. Either on cd40+, or 4dpo. Depends if the spotting was af. Any opinions on pic

Attachments

• 51_1474133143633.jpg
    51_1474133143633.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 16
So, nausea has lasted days now, no fever no chills. But my coffee tastes discussing now and by evening I have the worst heartburn

Ask- Did the line only show up after the test dried? Positives are more accurate then negatives ;) Test again in the AM <3

Peanut- can I see the original photo of the test?? :D Looks promising so far!

Ask- Did the line only show up after the test dried? Positives are more accurate then negatives ;) Test again in the AM <3

Peanut- can I see the original photo of the test?? :D Looks promising so far!

Here is the original. I only put it in negative bc I couldn't tell if my eyes were seeing a line or not. If there is by the scratch on counter. Maybe, but could be wishful. But, will test next weekend.

Attachments

• 53_1474159174041.jpg
    53_1474159174041.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
Peanut, it's weird, I kinda see half a line.

Ask, I feel out too but I think I'll test tomorrow for some added torture. We can be clomid buddies next month though so that's something!

This is from this morning, originally thought bfn, actually still probably do, but here it is...

Attachments

• 20160918_064258.jpg
    20160918_064258.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20160918_065911.jpg
    20160918_065911.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
Yes Janis - it was after it dried. Never had an evap like that on a Wondfo but today BFNs.

Weebles - indeed! Hopefully we will both get lucky!

Tobe - I see a faint line. Did it show up in time frame? Hope it's that start to a BFP!

I'm out. Betas came back negative. Looks like we're back to trying naturally until we can afford FETs. Good luck ladies!

Peanut, it's weird, I kinda see half a line.

Ask, I feel out too but I think I'll test tomorrow for some added torture. We can be clomid buddies next month though so that's something!
Yeah all signs like cm pointed to O this last Tuesday so, I would be 4dpo. I see maybe something, but I didn't think I'd see anything at 4dpo. Just so darn nauseated I thought why not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->