September testers - 15 bfp!

If you caught the egg, surely at 4 dpo it couldn't have implanted yet?

If you caught the egg, surely at 4 dpo it couldn't have implanted yet?
If that comment was to me, I know there wouldnt be implantation yet. Just think that's it's cute dh SWEARS there's a line. Plus, I am still waiting for my bloods on the 27th of September bc I didn't have an actual period when I hardly spotted September 3rd. But, I have had symptoms for awhile now. That's why docs want blood test bc every hpt says bfn, so either dh has hopeful eyes or I am and it has just taken this long to start to show up.

Yeah it was. :) :wave:

Ah I see. In fairness to your DH, it DOES look like there may be a sort of line appearing there ...

How annoying not to know what's going on.

Some people do only show up after a blood test though, so if you're having symptoms, maybe you're just a rare one lol.

Do you usually have long/irregular cycles?

Ah I see. In fairness to your DH, it DOES look like there may be a sort of line appearing there ...

Some people do only show up after a blood test though, so if you're having symptoms, maybe you're just a rare one lol.

Nope prior to transplant I had 22 day cycles, post transplant which is just over a year now. 29 days on the dot every month. Only time I was late was bfp with dd. And no bleeding during pregnancy. So, yes weird as every af for over 20 years starts heavy ends regular. So, I DO NOT spot. It was so light it barely even got on tp. We will find out with bloods the 27th I suppose. But, it won't stop me from trying to get bfp on hpt

If your getting a line at 4DPO, even a faint one or a half one, I would get to a doctor as soon as that line starts darkening to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. It could be fatal if it's implanting in your Fallopian tube. Typically the embryo wouldn't implant until 5-6DPO, and then it would start secreting HCG 2-3 days later which is why most tests don't detect it until 9DPO at the earliest (5 days before the average luteal phase is over), or at 10miu. Some people will have more than enough HCG in there system earlier on, resulting in earlier BFPs.

Regardless though, it's always wise to rule out an ectopic as soon as possible. It could save your life.

Nope prior to transplant I had 22 day cycles, post transplant which is just over a year now. 29 days on the dot every month. Only time I was late was bfp with dd. And no bleeding during pregnancy. So, yes weird as every af for over 20 years starts heavy ends regular. So, I DO NOT spot. It was so light it barely even got on tp. We will find out with bloods the 27th I suppose. But, it won't stop me from trying to get bfp on hpt

Wow, best of luck! Does sound so strange but really quite promising. I hope it's the best news.

If you don't mind me asking, what was transplanted? I'm new to this thread. :)

10dpo and BFN. Not even a hint of a line. Not looking forward to AF and frequent doctors visits to be monitored on Clomid.

Sorry, Weebles. Still early for you though! I just wish I knew what was making it difficult for us to conceive!

Yeah, it's still early but I feel at peace either way. I mean, I hope that I am but I'm looking forward to clomid if I'm not. I don't know that anything is making it difficult for either on of us.. It might just be a matter of time. TTC is definitely a lesson in patience.

Wow, best of luck! Does sound so strange but really quite promising. I hope it's the best news.

If you don't mind me asking, what was transplanted? I'm new to this thread. :)

I had a kidney and pancreas transplant July of 2015. I was a type 1 diabetic for over 20 years, found out I had an undiagnosed kidney disease a few months after dd was born in 2013. I was on dialysis and doing rather poorly. Then, transplant. My af have been normal, 29 day cycle, last 4 to 5 days heavy whole way through. On September 3, late night 2nd, I spotted sort of. After the morning of the 4th nothing at all. Did internal check and nothing. Had what could be symptoms for about a month now. Bfn every urine test. Docs decided there's a lot of symptoms so we need a blood test. Still have symptoms but nausea has been prevalent, painful blue veins and bbs. And headacges. Docs say either it's just not showing in urine bc th at sometimes occurs in women with kidney and pancreas transplants. Or I had a weird fluke af and I would be on cd14. Ow. I had ewcm, followed by watery, and ewcm another day. Now constant watery.
Ff says I have ovulated twice that. My spotting was O as well. So confusing. So, since I have many cheap tests I poas yesterday.

I wanted to add a little info. Women aged 22 to 30 have a 30% of actually conceiving in a given month unaided. Yes ttc can be stressfel. At 31 to 40 it drops to 20%. Then, if you have had issues like kidney disease, diabetes, cancer of many sorts that drop it to 16%. The American pregnancy association had that info. It sucks when we try so hard and don't catch that egg, I know as I had been married before. He had kids. And we never conceived. I was lucky to conceive with dd at age 28. Had her aged 29. So, to everyone who reads this even a bfn, symptoms allotting to negative. At least we are being more in tuned to our bodies and trying. You all rock either way

Very true, Weebles! I think I had my low day this cycle yesterday and am pretty much over not getting a BFP. DH is still hanging on to hope but I'm moving on. I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant. Just my intuition I guess. Going to have a glass of wine tonight.

Thanks for the stats, peanut. My egg quality was rated "fair" due to my age although my supply is "good"...so it just may take a little longer. That's why doc wants me to start clomid...speed up the process in hopes that I release 2-3 eggs and one is a good one!

Aw peanutmomma, how amazing you've had that transplant. I do hope you are well now.

Does figure that since you've had a kidney transplant, it could affect what shows up on your tests. Really sounds like you could be pregnant, especially with the watery CM.

I'm very hopeful for you, especially with what you've been through. Will be voraciously following to see the outcome. :)

AF has showed her big ol ugly face this morning. On to another cycle.
Congratulations to everyone with BFP'S. Ill see the rest of you in the next testing group :) good luck to all still waiting

Ask, When my OBGYN said that if I was ready to take the next step they'd start me on clomid I asked why, since my hormones are good and I'm ovulating regularity. The nurse told me that clomid can also help to increase egg quality. (and from my own research I know that's important for a healthy LP) I love the thought of twins too from multiple eggs but that is such a guilty pleasure.

FX next cycle Oily!

AF has showed her big ol ugly face this morning. On to another cycle.
Congratulations to everyone with BFP'S. Ill see the rest of you in the next testing group :) good luck to all still waiting

Ah shite, sorry Oily. 5 days for me. :/ Not feeling it's too likely really!

Peanut- I tried to check out th eline and I see half a line :o plus the scratches on the table is making it hard for me to see more.. That half a line though has color lol Your symptoms just sound so good.. I have read though that you can produce slight hcg prior to implanting so it's possible to get a early positive. What if you are longer then you think because of that spotting bit?

Aben- Gl sweetie!

Tobe- Not sure sure if I see something, i think I might but I dont know

Sorry for the negatives and darn af's so far ladies <3 Thinking of you

Peanut- I tried to check out th eline and I see half a line :o plus the scratches on the table is making it hard for me to see more.. That half a line though has color lol Your symptoms just sound so good.. I have read though that you can produce slight hcg prior to implanting so it's possible to get a early positive. What if you are longer then you think because of that spotting bit?

Aben- Gl sweetie!

Tobe- Not sure sure if I see something, i think I might but I dont know

Sorry for the negatives and darn af's so far ladies <3 Thinking of you
I am perfectly fine being farther than I think. Then, I'd know I'm not crazy for having symptoms for weeks now

Think I'm out ladies, got some brown spotting so af should arrive in the next couple days. Good luck to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->