September testers - 15 bfp!

Sorry about the spotting tobermum. Hope it doesn't progress to AF..

Wishing I hadn't tested yesterday as it was the only one I had left from last month. I will try to hold off on picking up more until I get out of work on Tuesday. My bbs are pretty sore this month but other than that I feel nothing except.. I'm itchy! I don't know if it's a symptom or not, everything I googled said it happens later, but it is super annoying, I hope I haven't developed a new allergy.

Tobe- Hey you never know! :p Has it progressed to af yet?

Weebles- I know how that is.. I waste tests all the time and get so mad at myself for wasting my last one grrrr

Weebles, where abouts are you in your TWW?? I hope this is it for you!

CD 8 here, so just starting my fertile week. Time to get busy!

So, what actually constitutes lotion like creamy cm? Would it be slippery still and a little thicker, maybe white? Not like full white just not clear? Never known exactly what to call that. If so I have that going on. With almost slight cramps, but not like af cramps. Those I get horribly like 1 day prior to af. Just... different. Not really nauseated this morning. Heartburn, but not nauseated. And first day in 3 weeks no severe jaw pain. Nipple itch and sensitive, but not very sore bbs. Husband feels still definitely pregnant just having a nicer day. I plan to poas this weekend maybe

Hi ladies, sorry to hear about all the af's. Maybe the next cycle will all yield BFP results.

I am so confused, two tests, negative, but bb's getting more sore etc. etc. 15DPO, no af yet, no positive yet either. I am driving myself nuts, seriously!

Hi ladies, sorry to hear about all the af's. Maybe the next cycle will all yield BFP results.

I am so confused, two tests, negative, but bb's getting more sore etc. etc. 15DPO, no af yet, no positive yet either. I am driving myself nuts, seriously!
Will this be first pregnancy for you? I read, and have had family friends and aquantances all not get a BFP til over a week late. Many, on second baby didn't know til 8 weeks along. Test again in 2 or 3 days. Hcg doubles every 48 to 72 hours.

Will this be first pregnancy for you? I read, and have had family friends and aquantances all not get a BFP til over a week late. Many, on second baby didn't know til 8 weeks along. Test again in 2 or 3 days. Hcg doubles every 48 to 72 hours.
Hi Peanutmomma,

This is my 4th pregnancy, I have a dd, 8 years, and 2 mc's. I knew with the last two immediately, but I am petrified to believe that it could be, but at the same time want it so much! This is a first for me though, all the symptoms and no positive.

Thank you very much for the advice, I will wait a few more days and see what happens. It's crazy how we can drive ourselves a little crazy! LOL

Hi Peanutmomma, sorry, just re-read your message. So, do subsequent pregnancies possibly take longer to "show" on tests?

Hi Peanutmomma, sorry, just re-read your message. So, do subsequent pregnancies possibly take longer to "show" on tests?
I am ttc number 2, my sister told me she didn't get a BFP on hpt til 10 weeks. But, she had lots of symptoms so went to doctor. They took bloods and sure enough at 5 days late for af, she knew. And he is now 8yo. I am having bloods on the 27th bc I've had symptoms for a month, and only light spotting for less than 2 full days. But, I have more symptoms now. So fluke or maybe pregnant now. We shall see. Hope for us both its just silly bodies and our momma intuition pays off

I am ttc number 2, my sister told me she didn't get a BFP on hpt til 10 weeks. But, she had lots of symptoms so went to doctor. They took bloods and sure enough at 5 days late for af, she knew. And he is now 8yo. I am having bloods on the 27th bc I've had symptoms for a month, and only light spotting for less than 2 full days. But, I have more symptoms now. So fluke or maybe pregnant now. We shall see. Hope for us both its just silly bodies and our momma intuition pays off
Thank you peanutmomma, I am praying for both of us! Keep us posted. :)

Hey belle, I'm 8dpo-ish, hard to believe you're in your fertile window again! Ypuve got your HSG soon, right? I hope this is it for you too!

Peanut mama, whenever I've noticed creamy cm it is really a lot like hand lotion. I tend to see it right before my fertile cm shows up and right after it leaves.

I've got some cramping going on after BD which is not normal for me and I've found three things to cry about before lunch.. AF or could it be something..

Weebles the cycles fly by for me. I barely finish crying over AF and then it's time to start again lol. HSG will be scheduled for my next cycle. So I'm really hoping I catch this cycle so that I don't have to go through with it. I'm just trying to be good to myself. Eating right, acupuncture, trying to de-stress

8 dpo! You don't have long to wait now! I hope these next few days fly by for you!!

So, what actually constitutes lotion like creamy cm? Would it be slippery still and a little thicker, maybe white? Not like full white just not clear? Never known exactly what to call that. If so I have that going on. With almost slight cramps, but not like af cramps. Those I get horribly like 1 day prior to af. Just... different. Not really nauseated this morning. Heartburn, but not nauseated. And first day in 3 weeks no severe jaw pain. Nipple itch and sensitive, but not very sore bbs. Husband feels still definitely pregnant just having a nicer day. I plan to poas this weekend maybe

When I had lotion-like CM, it was thick, white and very smooth/velvety - exactly how you would expect a face lotion to feel. Not that you would want to put CM on your face ...

With regard to your other posts, I've seen loads of stuff from women who have had a delayed HPT result and a LOT of them had a family history of the same!

So is this lotion like or no

Attachments

• 20160919_082408.jpg
    20160919_082408.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
Yes I would say so. It was my very first symptom when I had my LO - kept thinking AF had started but it was just lots of that.

Meep- I almost died at your face comment hahaha

Peanut- looks like what I had before my BFP :D I get lots when i am preggy and it shows more while having sex :( On hubs too when we bd :/

Peanut it really seems like you are pregnant. When are you going for bloods? Can't wait to hear what happens :)

Sorry Liz. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"