• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

ladies based on my chart do you think we've dtd enough? i just know tomorrow dh won't want to do it anymore :(

Bluemoon, looks like you have well timed BD. The thing is, with your positive OPK, you could O up to to 2-3 days after the first positive OPK. Unlikely, but possible. So if you O in 2-3 days, you'll need at least one more BD session. Maybe take a day off, then one more day of sex, then call it good?

I feel you ladies on the BD stress. We had to work HARD to have BD as much as we did. Think I o'd yesterday, and we are going to dinner and drinks tonight to celebrate making it through fertile week with our sanity. Yay for TWW now.

Miss Doc, same here, we worked hard through our fertile week. It still wasn't as much as I would have liked but I'm hopeful with what we did manage. Enjoy your dinner and drinks, what a good idea :)

thank you ladies, I feel better now, we might give it a day break and try again on Monday.

ladies based on my chart do you think we've dtd enough? i just know tomorrow dh won't want to do it anymore :(

Bluemoon, looks like you have well timed BD. The thing is, with your positive OPK, you could O up to to 2-3 days after the first positive OPK. Unlikely, but possible. So if you O in 2-3 days, you'll need at least one more BD session. Maybe take a day off, then one more day of sex, then call it good?

I feel you ladies on the BD stress. We had to work HARD to have BD as much as we did. Think I o'd yesterday, and we are going to dinner and drinks tonight to celebrate making it through fertile week with our sanity. Yay for TWW now.

that's the only thing putting me off, i should've timed it better :dohh: oh well. if it doesn't happen this cycle then maybe next cycle.

hope you enjoy the much deserved night out x

I took a look, but I dont know how FF works realy so Im just going to ask. Is the x for sex? and the green is fertility window with the + standing for O?

If so :) I think you did a good job. I know that my SIL dtd 2-3 days before her O with her youngest and she fell pg. Were trying for a girl thats why they stopped. But they had a boy so :) hahaha

But if the x are sex then I would say you have a real good chance of geting pg. Wil Fx for you :D

thank you for looking:kiss: yes the x means BD and we would love to have a girl, she'd complete our family, but we weren't swaying this cycle (i'm getting desperate :haha:)

Looks like you hit the bd timing just right, here is hoping for you! <3

thanks for looking:flower: good luck to you too, hope this cycle brings us all our bfp!
Anyone jotting down dpo symptoms? Wanna share?

i had every symptom under the sun 2 cycles ago and ended up with a bfn. I'm going to start looking out for symptoms again this cycle since we're trying different things this cycle. Hopefully it works. Good luck.

I took a look, but I dont know how FF works realy so Im just going to ask. Is the x for sex? and the green is fertility window with the + standing for O?

If so :) I think you did a good job. I know that my SIL dtd 2-3 days before her O with her youngest and she fell pg. Were trying for a girl thats why they stopped. But they had a boy so :) hahaha

But if the x are sex then I would say you have a real good chance of geting pg. Wil Fx for you :D

thank you for looking:kiss: yes the x means BD and we would love to have a girl, she'd complete our family, but we weren't swaying this cycle (i'm getting desperate :haha:)

Looks like you hit the bd timing just right, here is hoping for you! <3

thanks for looking:flower: good luck to you too, hope this cycle brings us all our bfp!

i had every symptom under the sun 2 cycles ago and ended up with a bfn. I'm going to start looking out for symptoms again this cycle since we're trying different things this cycle. Hopefully it works. Good luck.

Same thing with me but last month and it was my 1st cycle after my loss. Such a shitty shitty thing to happen so I feel you :( I did though have different symptoms then when I was pregnant though... I didn't have sore boobs etc... I thought I might of started to at one point but nope

I was so sure it was our month - nausea, sooo tired, starving with no appetite, and these new very sharp cramps either side of my belly button, and down by my uterus! And SOOO much cm. Still no AF, but after looking back through last months DPO journal, realised that most of the symptoms are the same for this month as last, Lol, I'm just not used to them! But! That's alright. Here's hoping that the witch stays away and I'm just being a little cynical ;)

Bluemoonbubba, that looks great to me. I conceived my first on only one bd for a full week either side.... Lol.

Woohoo for the sticks catalyst! Gooooood luck catching O!!

I'm in the boring early days of TWW, where no symptoms mean anything and there isn't really anything to spot anyway. I'm about 4dpo now.

Bluemoonbubba, that looks great to me. I conceived my first on only one bd for a full week either side.... Lol.

Woohoo for the sticks catalyst! Gooooood luck catching O!!

I'm in the boring early days of TWW, where no symptoms mean anything and there isn't really anything to spot anyway. I'm about 4dpo now.

that gives me hope thanks for looking, as they say, it only takes one time :wacko:

I dread the TWW , good thing I've stocked up on HPT to fuel my addiction:haha:

can't wait to see the flashing :bfp: next to all the names on the first page :happydance:

2 cycles ago I had every symptom possible and was so convinced but ended up with BFN. Last cycle I had zero symptoms at all and thought maybe no symptoms is a symptom lol! But BFN still. So I'm not really taking any notice of anything anymore.

Catalyst: thanks for adding me!

I'm super excited for sept. so that we can start seeing some flashing BFP signs!

Our month is starting soon. I can't wait for all the BFPs.

I peed on an OPK for the first time this cycle, I'm on CD 11. Surprisingly, I got a nice light line which means that O might be coming a bit sooner this time. Yay!

I am 2 dpo. No real symptoms to speak of other than bloating and constipation but that's been going on for a few days. I am feeling hopeful for this cycle! Which I know is a mistake, bc I'll be all the more crushed later, but I'm giving into the hope anyway!

Oh I read the funniest and most accurate article about the TWW. So true! Sept 10 can't come soon enough!

https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/the-8-stages-of-the-two-week-wait/

Soooo I completely lost my dinner last night. This never happens to me!

Is it bad that I'm hoping it's a PG symptom?

MissDoc, that link was spot on!!!!! Hahaha. Every single time hu. Totally gonna try remember that and not go too insane, maaaaybe even hold out my early testing plan and not waste a test. Hah, I say that now, I doubt I'll be able to resist later!!

Hermione, nah it's not a bad thing to try find the good in horrible vomiting!! But really, you know it's highly unlikely too don't you? Xxx

It is Monday morning here, so sept is a mere few days awaaaaay. So exciting guys!!

MissDoc that was seriously the funniest thing I have read in a long time! So so true! 'Going back to check the pregnancy test to see if it has changed'... I do this waaaaay to much haha

Hope everyone is going well, not long now until September is here! I am only CD4 today so a little way to go for me but excited to follow you all this month. BFP'S for everyone I say!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->