• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

Hi ladies,
I'm down for testing on 5th September but this month I O'd earlier than expected and today is 13 dpo, we got this :happydance:
I really hope we can start turning that first page into a load of flashing :bfp: sending you all lots and lots of positive vibes, love and :dust:

Attachments

• WP_20160830_00_15_25_Pro 1.jpg
    WP_20160830_00_15_25_Pro 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies,
I'm down for testing on 5th September but this month I O'd earlier than expected and today is 13 dpo, we got this :happydance:
I really hope we can start turning that first page into a load of flashing :bfp: sending you all lots and lots of positive vibes, love and :dust:

Massive congratulations! wishing you a h&h 9 months:flower:

Congrats, MacBabby!

September started well and it's not even here yet :thumbup:.

Ok so the cramps are still there, I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a lot of slimy greenish-yellowy cm (I'm disgusting I know) along with blood streaks. I'm really wondering what it might be, I just wish I was 6 or 7 dpo then I'd be happy that it's possible implantation but at 4dpo it's too early and impossible for it to be implantation.

Congrats, Macbaby! That's awesome! Starting Sept a little early and in the most perfect way possible!

Ahhhh MacBaby, how wonderful!! Congrats on the BFP!

Today I'm 5 dpo and the only thing I've really experienced is super sore nipples from O day until now. That's normal though and I've had this many times in BFN cycles so I'm doing my best to be realistic.

Congratulations MacBabby :) hope you will have happy healthy 9 months :)

Congrats Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so the cramps are still there, I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a lot of slimy greenish-yellowy cm (I'm disgusting I know) along with blood streaks. I'm really wondering what it might be, I just wish I was 6 or 7 dpo then I'd be happy that it's possible implantation but at 4dpo it's too early and impossible for it to be implantation.

Is there any chance that you could have O'd earlier than you think?

Congrats Mac!!

Blue: it sounds like implantation!! Fx that's exactly what it is.

Thanks ladies,
This was cycle 5 for us ttc #2 and it was the first time I've ever used opks (I don't chart). I had no idea that I was O'ing so early on in a cycle. If anyone is thinking of giving them a try I'd say if your cycles aren't completely predictable give it a go. They're so cheap too. I can't wait to see what next week is going to bring for the early September ladies x

Blue, it is totally possible for implanting to happen at 4dpo!! It's not COMMON, but it's totally possible!!

Mac!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Woop woop!

I'm currently debating with myself the merit in testing on Friday, cos I realise I've only got on IC left when I thought I had a few. I do have a couple of other ones but I was keeping those to confirm a BFP, I don't really wanna use them for random checks!! At 9dpo I've only got a 50/50 chance of anything showing IF I'm definitely preg. Which isn't definite, so in fact it's potentially even less of a chance anything will show. But how can I hold out till Monday!?? Argh, I might just have to!!! I don't wanna totally waste a test whe I don't have any more cheapies :(

I hope so ladies x could the possible dip in my chart be it?

I was testing with OPKs since CD8 and it did not turn positive up until CD11 so I don't think I o'd that early, however, I read online that embryos that implant early usually don't last long as the uterine lining is not thick enough :(

Blue: I'm not sure exactly how the lining works but before I get my IUI's they always do an US before to make sure lining is good and how many follies are there. Even with taking Clomid (which I guess can thin your lining) my lining is thick enough at that point...so I think you would be fine with your lining and implantation at this time. But does lining thicken over dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->