• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testers - 15 bfp!

I love that article. I cycle through all of those steps pretty much every 24 hours. The first two days after ovulation I was happy and hopeful. Now I'm in the Google is my bff stage, but I also feel certain I'm pregnant, and certain I'm not pregnant, ALL at the same time. And I'm only 3dpo! I'm going to be insane before the half way mark. Lol.

Still early at 11dpiui..

I tried an frer this morning.. it's only a 4 hour hold. Can you see anything? Does it look like the beginning of a BFP? I could see a vvvvvv pink line but it didn't translate on camera I'm not due to test until September 1st

I've had nothing really in the way of symptoms until late 9dpiui - I have right sided cramping (I don't have a left ovary) I'm pretty burpy with a few waves of queasiness. I so want to be hopeful x

Attachments

• 20160829_101543.jpg
    20160829_101543.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 19
NovemberRayne, I think I see something. I hope it turns into an obvious BFP in a couple of days.

Rayne, I can sort of, almost, kind of see the start of a line at the top of the test. I would be holding and testing again tonight, but I'm impatient like that! If it's a curved frer, have caution. EVERY.SINGLE.CYCLE. I get a shadow line on the curved frers but I've never had a positive yet. So now I'm majorly skeptical of the curved ones, because I get my hopes up every time. But yours looks like the classic straight frer, and I'd be really hopeful if that's the case!

Happy Monday ladies.....only a few more days until the Sept 1st testers! Hoping we all get our BFP's this month!

Thank you MissDoc.. I'm crazy impatient myself lol it is one of the old style frer so I'm holding out a little hope.. how long should I hold tonight?

Hey girls, can I join?? Will be testing around September 22nd.

Stupid AF showed up on Friday :( I hate her, so much. She even came a day earlier than I thought she was. OH was upset.

At least I won't have her for an out of town wedding that we are going to this week. We leave Wednesday and come back on Sunday. It'll be a nice mini get-away with OH and some of our family. - But still, was hoping I'd be the sober one of the bunch with a stick bean in my belly. I sound pathetic feeling sorry for myself. :|

on a brighter note, here's to trying in September! and crossing out fingers for as many BFP's as possible

lots and lots and LOTS of dust to all of us :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Happy Monday!! Rayne I really hope this is your bfp.

Today I'm just taking it easy as it's my birthday and I'm going to enjoy it.. I had a hard time a few days ago thinking Im going to be 32 and I'm still not a mom. But when it comes down to it I know that in five years none of this will matter as we will have our rainbow baby..

Happy birthday Gagrlinpitt :flower: I was 32 with my first, fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies, good luck all.

Afm I'm 5dpo, no symptoms or anything but I'm not stressing over it atm as we've been so busy the past week so I've been distracted. Plus I'm not expecting any BFP as we only dtd on 1 day over our fertile week so chances are slim.

Happy birthday Gagrlinpitt :flower: I was 32 with my first, fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies, good luck all.

Afm I'm 5dpo, no symptoms or anything but I'm not stressing over it atm as we've been so busy the past week so I've been distracted. Plus I'm not expecting any BFP as we only dtd on 1 day over our fertile week so chances are slim.

Thank you! That gives me 3 months to get pregnant lol..

GaGrl, I was really hopeful that I would have a baby at 32 as well, but that ship has sailed as I'm closer to 33 than I am 32 now. Now I'm hoping for 33 and 35. Well, really I'm just hoping for babies at all, but it would be great if it could happen soon!

November how are you feeling? Have you tested again? I'm so nervous about testing since I'm only 11dpiui might just wait until my bloodwork on Thursday

Getting excited for September to start. Looks like we have at least one person testing/due for AF almost everyday. We may or may not try. Going on a trip home to Germany right when AF is due (at least I'm guessing as I'm quite irregular) and I'm not desperate to be pregnant yet, so it might be nice knowing for sure that I'm not pregnant and enjoying whatever food and drink I want and a return flight by myself with then 17mo old DS with a 7h layover. Ahhh

On a side note I had a Maya Abdominal massage and believe it or not a vaginal steam bath! I'd be happy to answer questions if anyone has any ;)

I feel like AF might be on her way, starting to get some cramps. Mild, but there. :(

Fingers crossed she stays away babynewbie...

I'm 6dpo, and I said I wasn't going to symptom spot :dohh: I'm trying not to make anything of the temp dip I've had this morning. Plus I've noticed my sense of smell has become more noticeable again...

I know it sucks when you have a set age in mind for things to happen and life lands up taking you on a different path than you anticipated :( but your baby's little soul is right there waiting for the exact right time to join you on earth.

How's everyone's symptoms today?
I'm 9DPO and have been a tad dizzy and breathless (I am quite fit so don't ever get breathless unless I am on the stepper at the gym!) Stuffy and runny nose but my sense of smell seems to be more sensitive despite being blocked up (had this exact same thing at the same DPO in June but it was a blighted ovum).
Crampy which was a sign with both my DS's but have had cramping every cycle this time round and BFN.

At least by 9DPO I could legitimately experience symptoms but still it's all hopeful guesswork!

November, I totally see a suuuuuper faint line!!! Eeee! Excited to see tomorrow's FMU one!

Bumbleberry, that could totally be an implantation dip!!! So exciting!!!

Dannypop, exciting at possible symptoms! i dunno how you can wait to test! Haha

Babynewbie, cramps are NOT a sure sign of anything, I had major AF cramps with my pregnancies too!!!

Mom15; a vaginal steam bath!!!???? That sounds... Intriguing! Hahaha

Afm I'm at 6dpo now, and beginning to get antsy again! I'm holding out till 9dpo, but sheesh I wanna test. Haha. I wiped yellow cm tonight and I've been crampy on and off. But nothing really to say anything.

Hi girls, I'm 4dpo, but since O day I've had constant dull cramping and today it is more noticeable and it's getting sharper. It's too early for implantation and it's too late for Ovulation since I've already had my temp rise a few days ago and i tested twice today with an OPK and both stark white negative. I wonder what it could be, I've never ever had pain after Ovulation if feels like AF cramps if not sharper.

I'm only at CD10 so still a ways to go for me, just waiting the days away. Feeling so tired the whole time which isn't helping with BD either. I usually O around CD15/16 so almost at my fertile period. Was thinking to BD CD11,13,15,16...think that is ok? (hoping DH can accommodate me so often!)

Aphy, sounds like a good plan to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->