**September Testers! Come One, Come All!** 11 BFP's!! - NEED UPDATES!!!!!

Sorry Flosseroo, Nevertogether, Sveta and any I may have missed. Those with BFN and still waiting for the :witch: I feel your pain! I'm 3 days late now. Had a bfn friday and sunday. And still waiting. My cervix has dropped low and was open, not its not so open. Anyone got any ideas??? Still a chance for me even though my cervix is in a low position???

:dust: to all those still waiting to test.

And :hugs: for everyone x

awww so sorry girls that the :witch: arrived for :( :hugs:
and big congrats to all the lucky ladies with the :bfp:

Megg sweetie can you take me off for Sept 30th.. I WON'T be testing then... :( no O yet and it doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon....

so much for the CLOMID working- have a feeling this is gonna be ANOTHER very long-non ovulating- cycle.. I HAVE HAD IT...

:hugs: I am so sorry. I hope it happens for you very soon!!!

:dust:

i got my :bfp: today 12dpo hope its a sticky one this time!

View attachment 117781

That's a nice strong BFP! Congrats!!!

:witch: got me this morning, I am out. It's been a really tough day. Ever since my mc in June, my periods are so fierce. Every month I feel pregnant but am not. Had some crying bouts today. Just feel so numb. I'd be ok with it all if I wasn't so ill 50% of the month. Gonna be 36 next month... I just am starting to lose hope. I know that's ridiculous, but I just can't shake that feeling.

Hi svetayasofiya

Sorry to hear the witch got you. I really relate to what you're saying, I had a mc in June too and each of the last 3 cycles I've felt similar symptoms to when I had the BFP. I also understand the hopeless feeling ... and I'm 38 so I'm starting to worry about the age thing. However, a good friend of mine who is TTC with number 2 and who has had 4 m/cs has just told me she is about 14 weeks pregnant and everything looks good so far. She had her first child aged 40 and she's just turned 42. There's hope yet, so don't give up! X

Sorry Flosseroo, Nevertogether, Sveta and any I may have missed. Those with BFN and still waiting for the :witch: I feel your pain! I'm 3 days late now. Had a bfn friday and sunday. And still waiting. My cervix has dropped low and was open, not its not so open. Anyone got any ideas??? Still a chance for me even though my cervix is in a low position???

:dust: to all those still waiting to test.

And :hugs: for everyone x

I'm not sure how much you can trust cervix position this early on. With my pregnancy my cp was quite low just a day or so before I got my bfp. Then it sky rocketed back up. And every cycle mine goes up and done so many times during the tww it's like a friggin' elevator!

Still holding out on testing. I'm trying to make it to Friday. I think I ovulated on CD21 which means AF is due tomorrow but I want to wait the extra days to make sure. I may be getting ahead of myself but I'm slowly gaining confidence that I'll be getting my bfp. Hope that doesn't jinx it....

I'll probably be testing this weekend as I have started to have leaking breasts. (third pregnancy if I am). Hoping for everyone. BABY DUST.

Ooh! Now THAT is a symptom to spot! LOL Everything crossed, bb! :hugs:

Well I feel like I am going crazy! 4 days late now...stopped using the progesterone cream saturday as I had a bfn on friday. I then had bfn sunday - 1 day late. For the last two days I have started to feel really sick, gone off some foods I really like! Bad low back pain, bbs are soooo very sore, dizzy spells, headache and TIRED all the time. Having siestas I'm that tired. Going for a Thyroid Function Test tomorrow in case its that again like 2 months ago. Funny tingling sensation down the backs off my legs....WEIRD! Temp is still up and has gone up from 98.4 to 99.2! My coverline for this month is 97.7. I am sure that I am not pregnant and can only assume that this is all happening cause of my mc last month :cry: My cervix is still in a fairly low position and slightly open. I know I've asked advice already...but could this all be happening cause of my mc last month???

And wow that is likely one of the best signs ever along with ms...maybe even better!!!

Sorry for those the :witch: got! :hugs:

My first AF after my miscarriage I had PMS that felt very similar to pregnancy symptoms. I think mcs--though natural (ugh)--are a shock to the system so I can see that they would mess with our bodies quite a bit. It took me 3 months to recover physically from mine. Perhaps you should give it a few more days and if you're still getting bfns and no AF then see your doctor just to reassure yourself. :hugs:

Testing tomorrow and I already have "pregnant boobs"--big, sensitive and dark areolas. Add that to the nausea, definite coffee aversion, nut-bar dreams, extreme fatigue, feeling flushed and creamy discharge....dh and I are already talking like I'm pregnant. Feeling really good about this one. Only 24 more hours until I have to face the music. Eeeks.

Sounds good Starry!!!! GL and FX'd!!

I'm now 5 days late and everything the same, but started getting some creamy cm again. Slept on and off ALL day. WIll do one last test tomorrow and then I will just accept it was the mc and wait for af to arrive.

:dust:

Wishing I had tested today. Ugh. Feel pregnant but the symptoms come and go (mostly come, but when they go I get nervous). My cervix drops every afternoon/evening which scares me everytime. But then it goes back up. Hoping it does so again.

GL, cjsg!

I wouldnt worry about the cervix thing. When I was last pregnant my cervix was low all throughout the 2ww and alittle after!!! Again.....Good Luck!

Unfortunately low and slightly open cervix resulted in af for me :cry: I started spotting yesterday and am still today, just waiting for full af now.

GL to those waiting to test!! :dust:

Hey all,
I scheduled to test on the 25th, but I tested this morning and got a :bfn: :cry:
So I guess I will test again in a few more days if AF doesn't show....trying not to be too sad, it is DH's bday tomorrow....

So sorry cjs and sammie.:hugs: know how y'all feel cuz I got a bfn this morning. Still in shock as I'm having loads of symptoms but now thinkin' it might all be in my head. Though I can't fake bigger boobs.....:wacko:

Anyways, I'll be testing again in two days....just in case. I didn't get a bfp last time until CD40 and I'm "only" on CD37 today. I'm really hopin' these aren't my new AF symptoms as they're intense.

my cervix was low yesterday but is high again, so I don't know that the cervix is that reliable, I do not usually check it so have NO idea what to watch for either. Still going to be testing tomorrow and hoping to come back monday with good news. Also hoping to see others testing this weekend with the same good news!!! Hoping for us all!! BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST...

Starry Night and SammieGracie,

there's still hope, keep up the faith and I hope to see good news from you both soon!! When I had positive tests I would get a negative the 12th dpo and then have a super strong line on the 14th, so you never know!!! Hoping for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->