**September Testers! Come One, Come All!** 11 BFP's!! - NEED UPDATES!!!!!

Blood results are negative... Apparently 2 lines no longer mean BFP

I keep getting false + too :shrug: Like, every month!

Stupid pregnancy tests.

How is that possible Megg!!! Are they going to do more bloods in a few days??

I don't know how, honey.. More blood Wed...

Ah, Megg, that's so disappointing. I hope the bloods on Wednesday give you a better result.

Still no AF but got bfn yesterday. I'm debating whether or not I'll test again. I might just wait it out for AF until the end of this week. So I guess I'm migrating over the October thread either way.

I don't imagine they will, Starry... The likelihood of a B- @ 14dpo and a B+ @ 16dpo is pretty low. :(

Ah, Megg, that's so disappointing. I hope the bloods on Wednesday give you a better result.

Still no AF but got bfn yesterday. I'm debating whether or not I'll test again. I might just wait it out for AF until the end of this week. So I guess I'm migrating over the October thread either way.

Hey Starry,
I am also still waiting for AF, now on CD 30 and no sign of her thus far. I too tested neg yesterday and am now planning to wait until at least Oct 1. So I am moving over to October, too. Keep us up to date on how it goes over the nxt couple days.

Meg,
So sorry to hear about that test :hug: :hugs:

Yeah... Those of you going into Oct test dates, please do update here as well! You're still my girls, even if you had to test a bit later! :hugs:

Yeah... Those of you going into Oct test dates, please do update here as well! You're still my girls, even if you had to test a bit later! :hugs:

Will do! It would technically be a September cycle after all. :winkwink:

Hi ladies

Lots of congratulations to those BFPs. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness

sorry to those the witch got. Sadly she got me too so I'm out for September. Now about to embark on the "try everything you can think of to get a sticky bean for October" plan

Baby dust everyone x:dust:

Another bfn this morning and no AF. I think I'm going to have to scrap this cycle and just move on to October. My theory is I'm skipping this cycle entirely....not sure how that works but whatever! Moving on! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->