***September testers, whos with me?!***

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
So September will see me and my other half been trying for our 2nd for a whole year. We've not had a nice time, I've lost 4 early pregnancies, under gone blood tests, still waiting for more examinations appointments.

Its been emotionally draining but September is GOING TO BE MY MONTH!! so come on ladies whos with me. lets make September full of BFPS =)

TESTERS​

JGo_18 , Michellebelle, mommyxofxone :witch:, Ja14 :bfp:, Sopho,- Sept 2nd

Lunalotus :witch:, VanyasMama :witch: - Sept 3rd

Bb10 :witch:, lvksa - Sept 5th

Caz&Bob:witch:

psychochick :witch:, Just1more2, MissCassie :bfp:, lutz720, anamchara - Sept 7th

Jemjem :witch: - Sept 8th

NovaStar, EmmyStar -Sept 9th

Littlemiss84 :bfp: , CarlyP :witch:, nmv :witch:, MyBabies0_0, tinkerbelle93 :witch:, Marre - Sept 10th

todmommy4568 :witch: - Sept 12th

jtr2803,kellycontrary, PsMommie - Sept 13th

Babycakes92 - Sept 14th

Blablamana :witch: ,Laubull, MrsW1985 - Sept 15th

AngelOb - Sept 17th

TTDuck :bfp: ,Naturalmommi, Dobsd, Creolequeen81 :witch: - Sept 18th

Thumpette - Sept 19th

DobbyForever :bfp: , ttcnumber02 - Sept 20th

Claireanddaz:witch:, squirrel, gina236:witch: - Sept 22nd

TexasRider :witch:, Linzalora, huntergirl :witch:- Sept 23rd

Carlsberg, KonaCoffee, ela312012 :bfp:- Sept 24th

Autumn leaves :witch: ,Bizzyb0ne -Sept 25th

TTCBabyG2015, jren, ccoastgal, blessme - Sept 26th

Campn, Shineystar22 - Sept 27th

angeloftroy :bfp: ,sevenofnine, BostonLover89 :witch: -- Sept 28th

Desiree1694 - Sept 29th

ksquared726, opretriezz, ciz - Sept 30th

Bluemoonlight :witch:

*** Cheerleader ***

:dance:Maybe8:dance: ( that was as close to cheerleader I could get lol

***ladies please bear with me adding dates, will do my best to keep up with the posts***

hey ciz - I'm on the august thread currently, but with my late ovulation, my test date will be more like 9.2 (i'll probably still early test around 8.29 tho! haha)

lol hun that totally confused me then with your dates until I read your from US and realised you put them different to us in UK haha. so ill put you down for 2nd for now, can change later ;)

Hahaha sorry! I should know better too - my wife is from England and her family says the same thing!

I'll join you guys :) I'm expecting AF 9/7 but might test the weekend before!

welcome hun. Ill put you for 7th =)

Mind if I join in? Looking like AF will be showing sooner or later. I've taken two tests so far both stark white, 3 days late now. Thinking it might be the stress of work and trying to find a place to move. So, long story short I'll probably be a September tester sooner or later lol

of course lovely =) just give me a shout when or if you need a sept date =)

Mind if I join in? Looking like AF will be showing sooner or later. I've taken two tests so far both stark white, 3 days late now. Thinking it might be the stress of work and trying to find a place to move. So, long story short I'll probably be a September tester sooner or later lol

I'm exactly where you at! No sign of AF or BFP. I'm in baby limbo! Not sure what to do with myself now :p

Well, guess I spoke her name and she arrived lol. AF just hit so, looks like I'll be testing again on 9/26

Well, guess I spoke her name and she arrived lol. AF just hit so, looks like I'll be testing again on 9/26

AWW never!!! that's just mean. ok hun 26th it is =)

I'm exactly where you at! No sign of AF or BFP. I'm in baby limbo! Not sure what to do with myself now :p

you having any symptoms at all hun? and welcome =)

I'd love to join!!

I am 1 DPO, as far as I can tell, due for AF on (or very close to) 9/7. I am going to wait till she is late to test (If i can handle it!!) :dohh:

We have been ACTIVELY TTC #2 for 4 months now. We have tried quazi-SMEP this cycle, and drank grapefruit juice every day starting CD1 for EWCM. Although, I didn't really notice any difference :shrug:

AF hit minutes after that post. Hoping the exact opposite for you. FX!!!!

Welcome Just1more2 =)

never heard about the drinking grapefruit method for ewcm?

I'd love to join!!

I am 1 DPO, as far as I can tell, due for AF on (or very close to) 9/7. I am going to wait till she is late to test (If i can handle it!!) :dohh:

We have been ACTIVELY TTC #2 for 4 months now. We have tried quazi-SMEP this cycle, and drank grapefruit juice every day starting CD1 for EWCM. Although, I didn't really notice any difference :shrug:

I used grapefruit juice as well as raspberry leaf tea and that seemed to make a huge difference! I haven't had much luck with just the grapefruit so I added the tea this cycle. It doesn't taste great and you gotta make sure you drink while its hot (the texture changes as it gets cold) but I had ewcm for the first time!

If this cycle is a bust (God forbid) I will try that next cycle!! Thanks for the tip!!

I actually really like the taste of the grapefruit, so it was an easy choice for me. I am trying not to introduce more than one new thing at a time each cycle. Scientific method, you know!

Gahh!! Only 1 DPO and I'm already totally impatient...:coffee:

I have a good feeling this time though. We BD on all the right days...

I am really hoping this is going to be a lucky thread with TONS of :bfp:!!! FX for all of us, and here's to all moving on to the First Trimester boards in September!!!!!:hugs::dust:

lol oh yes I swear 1 dpo dragsssssssss.

its mine and the OH birthdays this month it would be lush if we fell preg that be awesome present for us both. his bday is 29th so it is all systems go to get this bun in the oven.

Hello! I'd love to join! I'll be testing Sept 2nd or 3rd.

My DH and I have been trying for our first for over a year, and now we're at the stage where I'm doing Clomid and additional follicle stimulating hormone shots to get me to ovulate good eggs. I got pregnant in May, but it ended in a MC at 8 weeks. This is our first cycle after that that we've been able to try, and I'm feeling hopeful!

Because I did an HCG shot, any tests I took now would show as positive, even though I'm only 4dpo. So I'm going to test out the shot so I know if I get a true BFP.

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Michellebelle, ill put you down for 2nd =) sorry to hear about your loss. But yes positive thinking for this month =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->