***September testers, whos with me?!***

Welcome Michellebelle, ill put you down for 2nd =) sorry to hear about your loss. But yes positive thinking for this month =)

Thank you! Just so excited to be able to try again! Fx for us all!

Welcome mommyxofxone. Shall do =)

I hope this doesn't come out wrong or taken out of context but, as sad at it is, it is nice to see some familiar faces. FX and baby dust to everyone!

Mommy! We are test buddies! Think you'll test early?

I'd like to join, however, I have no idea if I'll ovulate in time. 2 anovulatory cycles after stopping bcp, had my first real cycle finally (45 days). Cycle day 4 today and will start opks day 12 probably. I will update once I know a date :)

Good luck ladies :) lots of :dust:

I'll be testing on Sept. 2nd!
This will be my first cycle ttc, so I don't really have high hopes. I opks, but did not catch the surge, so not sure when/ If I o'd.

I'd like to join, however, I have no idea if I'll ovulate in time. 2 anovulatory cycles after stopping bcp, had my first real cycle finally (45 days). Cycle day 4 today and will start opks day 12 probably. I will update once I know a date :)
Good luck ladies :) lots of :dust:

Welcome Flueky, ye just give me shout ill pop you on =)

I'll be testing on Sept. 2nd!
This will be my first cycle ttc, so I don't really have high hopes. I opks, but did not catch the surge, so not sure when/ If I o'd.
Welcome Ja14, 2nd it is =)

If (big IF) SO tries with me, I'll be testing the 20th :)

Welcome DobbyForever, 20th for you =)

Hi Ciz! As you know AF showed yesterday so I'm CD2. My next period should be the 18th of September.. so let's say I'll start testing the 15th. If ovulation is earlier/later, that will change :)

Welcome Blablamana, oooo day after my bday 15th

Hi All..

Can i join....Ill be testing the 2nd....

Welcome Sopho =)

Welcome littlemiss84 =)

Lots of testers on the 2nd Wow :)

HI guys....been hanging out most of the month lurking in the old thread. Taking a relaxed approach to things now. Stopped temping and only sporadic opks. Can I just be added as a cheerleader?

Welcome maybe8

Please put me down for September 27th. Feels like a lifetime!

Jgo yay! I would love to but I don't like to test when dh's home. So maybe monday? I'm not sure!

Please put me down for September 27th. Feels like a lifetime!

We're so close in cycles! I'm testing the 26th. You're right, it does seem like it's so far away.

The 2nd looks like such a popular day. Can't wait to see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->