***September testers, whos with me?!***

Jgo yay! I would love to but I don't like to test when dh's home. So maybe monday? I'm not sure!

haha I try to avoid testing when my wife is home too! I'm thinking maybe Friday as I have a half day at work... but she also leaves before me in the morning so sometimes I just stay in bed until she's left so I can poas alone!

Well now what?

I'm breaking down and buying OPK's next month, this not knowing when I'm O'ing (lol I just rhymed!:haha:) is really killing me.

I need some help. Based on cycle length and LMP I should have O'd over the weekend (probably Sunday) but I never got EWCM. I was like "WTF?! I'm even drinking grapefruit!" and we BD every day. Now, of course because OH works nights and won't be home till midnight, I HAVE TONS OF EWCM!! :growlmad:

Now I'm worried that we will miss the egg when we tried so hard this weekend!:nope: Do you think I am just now gearing up for O? Did I O already and this is just leftovers that was hanging around up there?

I did some "google research" and it seems pretty common, but everyone seems to know for sure that they O'd already.

It's silly. I'm not even 3DPO (or who knows!) and I feel out already. I

Ok Rant over... but seriously: what do you ladies think?!

Hi, i'm cd1 today so hoping to test on the 22nd september depending on ovulation as it changes each month! Just ordered my ovulation tests so i'm ready! We will be coming up to the 18th month now since we started ttc number 2 although i have been pregnant 3 times, i'm so ready now for it to be our month. Hoping for a May 2016 baby!

Well now what?

I'm breaking down and buying OPK's next month, this not knowing when I'm O'ing (lol I just rhymed!:haha:) is really killing me.

I need some help. Based on cycle length and LMP I should have O'd over the weekend (probably Sunday) but I never got EWCM. I was like "WTF?! I'm even drinking grapefruit!" and we BD every day. Now, of course because OH works nights and won't be home till midnight, I HAVE TONS OF EWCM!! :growlmad:

Now I'm worried that we will miss the egg when we tried so hard this weekend!:nope: Do you think I am just now gearing up for O? Did I O already and this is just leftovers that was hanging around up there?

I did some "google research" and it seems pretty common, but everyone seems to know for sure that they O'd already.

I have the same issues with timing with EWCM. For me it seems that mornings is when I have the most; so if fertile days land on weekends we're good to go, but on weekdays it seems like I'll wake up and check it, and it's great, but by that night it's gone. That's why I got preseed, because it's not easy to be spontaneous in our modern lifestyle :p

I would also suggest OPK/temping for sure. You can OPK for a couple of cycles and hopefully you are regular enough that you can limit it to 2 OPKs a cycle. I ordered like 14 clearblue digitals and I think it will last at least 6 cycles.

Hi, i'm cd1 today so hoping to test on the 22nd september depending on ovulation as it changes each month! Just ordered my ovulation tests so i'm ready! We will be coming up to the 18th month now since we started ttc number 2 although i have been pregnant 3 times, i'm so ready now for it to be our month. Hoping for a May 2016 baby!

Welcome hun. fx crossed hun. I have a feeling september is going to be good month for a lot of women =)

Well now what?

what sort of ewcm is it hun? I go from thick ewcm like blob type then its really watery ewcm ( that tells me ov is day or 2 away) then back to blob ewcm then nothing

Please put me down for September 27th. Feels like a lifetime!

We're so close in cycles! I'm testing the 26th. You're right, it does seem like it's so far away.

The 2nd looks like such a popular day. Can't wait to see what happens!

I know! We should be TTC buddies! I'm a little relieved I get to start over this cycle, last cycle it got traumatizing with evaps and too many negative pregnancy test! Hope this is our month!

Hi ladies! Can you put me down for september 17th? That's when AF is due so I'll probably test before. Cd6 for me on our second cycle actively trying again :) fingers crossed for that illusive bfp

So happy there is a September thread started! :happydance: I was in the August thread but once AF showed I quit posting but continued to heavily stalk :blush: I'm happy to see some of the same ladies as I feel like I am now invested in your TTC journey, I feel like I will be just as happy to see your guys' BFP's as I will to see my own :haha:

I am on cd14 now still waiting for O, thinking it will happen around the 30th FX....I will put my testing date at the 12th

I feel so strange today... dizzy, super tired... my ears were aching earlier, I think that was giving me vertigo. my boobs are suddenly really hurting, like a deep tissue pain. can't reach my cervix - and next to no cm (which is odd for me at any point)... eeeeek I hope these are good signs! I try not to invest in any symptoms as I feel like I've had 'em all and then gotten AF... but can't help but be a little hopeful.

I did test early this morning (bad girl.) :bfn: ... but I'm only 9dpo so I suppose that's pretty early yet.

I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this cycle, but I noticed something weird last night. For about an hour, I had a throbbing sensation in a certain spot of my uterus. I think I might have felt something similar to that before, but not as persistent.

Can I join please? Testing on 10th Sept.

Pretty certain I ovulated this morning, pain was very sharp, right side this month!

Welcome to all the new testers, and the familiar faces!!!:dust: to all!!!

Update to my earlier post:

HOLY CRAP EWCM!! I thought the grapefruit wasn't helping... I may have been wrong. I have never had this much of it! (sorry TMI here) It is mostly clear, with white streaks here and there. Stretches about 3-4 inches!!:happydance: :happydance:

Now my concern is.... apparently I have not O'd and will be doing so soon. Will my beautiful, wonderfully abundant EWCM disappear before SO gets home at midnight?! I will be:sleep: when he returns, but I have given him strict instructions that he is not to allow me to continue this behavior once he walks through the door!! (even considering sleeping in the buff to make it encouraging :blush:!!)

Now, question: How long does your EWCM last and when do you O? After it goes away or while it is hanging around?

Have any of you ladies used the clear blue advanced opks? I am thinking about getting the 10 count later as that would take me from cd15-cd25 so hopefully I will ovulate in that time span. On one hand I feel like it would be overkill because I am already temping and using IC opks and on the other hand I have this irrational fear that I will miss O day. Wondering what experiences other ladies had. Also thinking I just want someone to tell me to go buy it because i need a push and if I consult OH he will say I have gone crazy :wacko: because our house is littered with supplements, pregnancy tests, opks (new and used) etc :haha: no way will he think there is a need for more things

personally... I've had a lot of trouble with the clearblue digis... so after using them religiously and getting jerked around a lot - I've switched to just ICs. between those, temping, and tracking cp & cm I seem to find O just fine.

Please put me down for September 27th. Feels like a lifetime!

We're so close in cycles! I'm testing the 26th. You're right, it does seem like it's so far away.

The 2nd looks like such a popular day. Can't wait to see what happens!

I know! We should be TTC buddies! I'm a little relieved I get to start over this cycle, last cycle it got traumatizing with evaps and too many negative pregnancy test! Hope this is our month!

Yes! Sounds good, you are now my cycle buddy :haha: last month was only me and my boyfriends second month trying. I'm not temping or doing OPK's, I'm trusting on my period app that gives me a prediction of when I O. After being three days late, I was relieved as well. At least we can start fresh this month. Fingers crossed that we get our BFP's!

Hi ladies! Can you put me down for september 17th? That's when AF is due so I'll probably test before. Cd6 for me on our second cycle actively trying again :) fingers crossed for that illusive bfp

So happy there is a September thread started! :happydance: I was in the August thread but once AF showed I quit posting but continued to heavily stalk :blush: I'm happy to see some of the same ladies as I feel like I am now invested in your TTC journey, I feel like I will be just as happy to see your guys' BFP's as I will to see my own :haha:

I am on cd14 now still waiting for O, thinking it will happen around the 30th FX....I will put my testing date at the 12th

hiya girls 2 dpo her xx

Can I join please? Testing on 10th Sept.

Pretty certain I ovulated this morning, pain was very sharp, right side this month!

WELCOME LADIES =) yes i shall add all your lovely test dates now! =)

caz & bob what date would you like hun??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->