***September testers, whos with me?!***

Smille- I hope it takes no time for things to fall right into place for you guys, it's so obvious that the both of you would make wonderful parents! I see so many couples that have kids that don't really deserve them. Today walking out of target this woman holding a little baby girl was lighting up a cigarette and smoking with the baby 5 inches from her face. I don't ever judge but this truly made me mad.

Jlm- Your temperature looks fantastic! I hope you get your BFP today! You deserve it mama :hugs:

Thx campn- just took the frer after 7 hour hold and I see nada :(
no idea what's up, will try again in a day or 2 I guess??

FX for you jlm! Your temp still look amazing! You still have time.

Thx Gina - did you do your TM competition yet?

Yupp. It was Saturday. Still getting over my head cold from it :haha:

You are still early! You could have just implanted and need some time to build enough hCG in your system that is enough to be detected by urine. Don't let bfn get you down, your period isn't even due yet!

Afm: CD2, heavy flow, just like yesterday, I never get periods that heavy... Hopefully that means it'll be over sooner? I'm just wishful thinking now.

Smille- I hope it takes no time for things to fall right into place for you guys, it's so obvious that the both of you would make wonderful parents! I see so many couples that have kids that don't really deserve them. Today walking out of target this woman holding a little baby girl was lighting up a cigarette and smoking with the baby 5 inches from her face. I don't ever judge but this truly made me mad.

Jlm- Your temperature looks fantastic! I hope you get your BFP today! You deserve it mama :hugs:

You're so sweet. I'm not a perfect parent, I make mistakes, but I feel deserving to go through it again. Last night my dd said she wants a sister to share her things with and I teared up. It will happen. I can't stand that either. I get really outraged when they smoke in the car with them, which will be illegal here soon.

JLM- I'm sorry hun :hugs:. I hope you're right and she's too busy to come for all of us. You still have time.

Thx Ladies! You all are the best.
I'm gonna wait 2 days to test again with FRER. I posted my pics just now on the Oct thread.
Maybe my vision is going lol. I can actually see the lines BETTER in the pic for the frer than in real life?? Even the neg shows a bit.
Guess I'll know in a cpl days. That will be 13dpo- day AF is due- but since I'm on progest AF won't come until I stop taking it.

Gina Congrats on completing your TM - they are no joke!

Campn Pretty new pic, love the hair color!

:hi: girls :af: got me today 2 days earlie gutted hoping to get more :sex: in this month its so hard when you have a 15 year old and a 2 year old xx

Caz, sorry the witch got you hun! It got many of us in September.
Make the 15 year old watch the 2 year old?? 😛

I agree with Campn- put that older kiddo to work! LOL
Still same verrrrrry faint line not any diff and I am 12 dpo with AF due tomoro- but not till I stop progest. Gonna take it a few more days incase of late implant.
Pics on Oct thread.

:witch: finally came! Almost a week late....

Cant believe it didn't happen the first time we tried...

Blessme a lot of times it doesn't happen first try. Sorry about af

Forgot to update this thread got my bfp yesterday at 12dpo

:hi: girls blessme hope the witch :af: dosent stay to long then you can start again and big congrtas to mommy yayyy :happydance: xx

last one i promise ladies!

21 dpo, 5 weeks pregnant.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903307&d=1444826259

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->