• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September testers, whos with me?!***

I need opinions. I made my dh an appt with the urologist in Nov. My obgyn said we need to seek help from an RE. Should I wait to book an appt until he is seen or just get things going with the RE? This is so new to me so I'm lost.

Definitely go ahead and book the first appointment you can! With the holidays coming they'll be busy so make sure you get one hopefully THIS year! Fx for you and your hubby!

Well I think I'm out. Wasn't going to test this morning but I realized I had 4 expired cheapies so I figured why not since I'm 13dpo. It was a stark :bfn:, plus my temp is still lower. Expecting AF at any time. On to the October or maybe November thread depending on when I O next cycle. :(

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150930_134745-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150930_134745-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Not looking great 11dpo. Onto October xx

Thanks ladies. I made an appt, but it's not until Dec but only a couple weeks after his appt. I'm excited to get answers and get help.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150930_134745-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150930_134745-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry ciz

Hello ladies.
Here's the best of today's tests...I don't have anymore frers yet.
Same very faint haze on FirstSignal
FirstSignal-10dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoApart.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoApartNeg.jpg

Definitely a faint pink line =)

It's still early! Don't give up until AF is here! I got my BFP with DS at 13 DPO! I'm crossing my fingers for you!! :hugs:

Hello ladies.
Here's the best of today's tests...I don't have anymore frers yet.
Same very faint haze on FirstSignal
View attachment 899887
View attachment 899889
View attachment 899891
View attachment 899893

Come on get that FRER already! I wanna see that blazing pink line you WILL get!!!

Campn,DesireeSorry the old wench showed up :( Hopefully she will be far to busy in October to hassle ANYONE!

Thc Ciz, and Campn, not claiming anything till it shows on a frer without squinting, holding up at a 45 degree angle and lifting my left leg a la Flamingo:rofl:

Got 2 more frer, but unless this line gets darker, not wasting them this cycle.
Progesterone will keep the :witch: away till I stop, so can't use that as an indicator

Thanks campn but I don't feel very positive about it. Which is odd literally a few days ago I felt dead cert that I was.

I'm having light cramping. Super tired, bit of a funny turn today went really flushed and clammy and felt sick.. even my mum made a comment that I looked awful haha charming..
Don't feel like eating
Cervix lowish hard

Geez...it's hell getting :jo: lol
Smille I forgot to comment on your question:
Urologists usually specialize in problems with urination, prostate, or erectile issues, but not necessarily much infertility as an RE.
Unless he has an issue with the physical workings of the male anatomy, I would just stick to the RE. SOME do cross specialize in both Urology and Male Infertility.
GL!
:dust:

Hi ladies
Just wanted to follow thru with one last pic post on the Sept Thread before I head to the Oct Thread. I'm not calling BFP, but my faint hazy line from this morning -10dpo did get a touch darker tonight... I think the best may be the last pic:shrug:
so FRER in AM and will post it on the October Thread!
Wish me luck, FX, Mojo alll that lol
FirstSignal-10dpoPM.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPM2.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPM2Neg.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPMLight1.jpg

I definitely see something in the last picture! Hopefully I'll see you in the June bundles group!! X

Thx Angel! I sure hope so...been a really looong year!

I definitely see a line on the last picture too!!! Break out those FRER!!!

Geez...it's hell getting :jo: lol
Smille I forgot to comment on your question:
Urologists usually specialize in problems with urination, prostate, or erectile issues, but not necessarily much infertility as an RE.
Unless he has an issue with the physical workings of the male anatomy, I would just stick to the RE. SOME do cross specialize in both Urology and Male Infertility.
GL!

When I called the RE the 1st time, they suggested for him to see the urologist 1st. He definitely doesn't have a problem with his parts, but we want to get more info on his results and what he could do to improve. He has an appt in Nov and then I'm going to the RE in Dec. We're really worried about what the future brings, but there's no one else I'd rather go through this journey with.

Ahhh Smille:cry:
You just made me teary eyed! I love when ppl have great relationships...so hard to find these days, especially long term!
That makes sense. Hopefully things all just work themselves out, and his vits give those :spermy: capes! lol

Ahhh Smille:cry:
You just made me teary eyed! I love when ppl have great relationships...so hard to find these days, especially long term!
That makes sense. Hopefully things all just work themselves out, and his vits give those :spermy: capes! lol

He said those words to me last night after I broke down and it made me feel so much better about the situation.

I see something on your tests girl. When is af due?

I'm 11dpo AF due 13 DPO:shhh: don't let the :witch: hear that!
Hoping she has too many Halloween events to harass any of us this month :rofl:
I have to wait for older son to get off work and pick him up, so will be like a 6 hr hold by then...hope it pays off!
I'll post pics in cpl hours[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->