***September testers, whos with me?!***

Sorry to hear you ladies met the Witch. Good to hear the charting worked out for you tho.
I figure in ttc we def need all the tools we can get to pinpoint the important days!

Hello Ladies

Just a quick update, I went to my RE yesterday for a follow up on all the tests they took. Everything was fine except for my Fasting Insulin and my DHEA-S levels (which were high). She gave me a plan: first cycle low carb diet with exercise, (if no response) second cycle begin treatment with letrozole, metformin, and HCG injections.

This morning I decided to test since no show of AF and it came back positive :happydance: I am speechless as this is the first :bfp: I have seen EVER! After 5 years of NTNP and 1 year and half of trying.. it finally happened! Hoping that it sticks! I am attaching the link to the pics below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3jt9s3p1hmxa1y/20150929_094515.jpg?dl=0

:dust:Baby dust to all of you and never give up. I believe what helped me was when they did the HSG procuder to check if my tube had any blockage. I noticed the left one took a while for the ink to spill through.

That's a great surprise! It gives me hope.

Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I've done my best to try and catch up. Congrats to all the BFP's and I'm sorry for the ones AF caught.

My update: Vacation was amazing, had a ton of fun (minus the first night but, that's another story) Sadly the witch got me while I was away (I was in Salem, MA so the Witch got me in Witch City lol) I guess I'll be moving on to Oct. My fingers are crossed for all those ladies still waiting. <3

You know I've asked about you and wondered if you got your BFP! Sorry that witch got you! But you know October, ding dong the wicked witch is DEAD! I just started spotting and so many BFN, so I guess here we go again! Double crossed fingers AND toes for October!

My period arrived perfectly on time! So at least I know my charting was right, and my AF came when it was supposed to, after CD30 and an LP of 13 days!

At least I know for sure for next month!

Me too! This is the first month I ever charted, so now I've more cycle insight and knew more about my body than before, there's a pattern at least! Come join us in October!

I spotted you on the Oct. thread! Looks like we'll be testing same day. FX and thank you for asking about me.

I tested this AM... And after 2 mins I definitely seen a second line, no questions asked.. It was pink and thick, but when I picked it up, the dye went across the strip and it was a negative once dried... But only after i picked it up and turned it sideways... What is that?

Congrats Opre! That's a great line and divi!

To those who were caught by the witch, sorry to hear that! You're one cycle closer every AF. Hang in there! <333

BlessmeYou usually have to leave them flat lying until well after 10 mins to avoid that dye run, or not have extra urine on the the test- ie dipping too long or adding extra drops LOL Who DOES that????:blush: {cough,cough}

So ladies figured I'd share these "Someone fell asleep at the HPT Factory" Pics lol
I decided to do another FirstSignal(Walmart88center) to see if the lines were any better today. So 4.5 hr hold...added the drops...WTH is that VACANT space AS the dye is crossing?? It hadn't even made it to the control but the ink totally avoided this spot! Then I though oh, well the test line is just off place, which mean the control will be out of place equally...Umm..NO lol.
The vacant space stayed for about 2 mins until most the dye had crossed, then I could barely see it anymore. I have taken like a thousand of these lol so I KNOW where both lines should be, even if a bit off.
Well it freaked me out that the whole test was faulty after that long hold, so I quickly ripped open another FirstSignal(diff batch) and added drops- no probs with this one.
:-k Funny thing is, when I set them both side by side, they are BUILT differently! Not a huge diff but see pic below. The Bottom pieces of each test(purple parts) are differently made!?
Note One purple part has Open holes (female side) for the top's "pegs"(male side) to fit together. The OTHER test the purple part has "pegs (male side) for the white top "holes"(female side) to fit on???
How the hell are they made by the same company and factory(according to paper inserts and box) and they are manufacturing the tests in totally diff ways?? Why is there machinery of 2 diff mold types in 1 factory?? :rofl: Thinking the printed info is kept the same regardless of where they are actually made!
Weird Space
FirstSignalWeirdSpace.jpg
FirstSignalWeirdSpace2.jpg
Made Differently??
FirstSignalMadeDiff.jpg

Any other ladies getting closer to test dates? i have to wait til Oct 6th so i'm hanging on to you ladies lol

Wow these tests are so weird! I've had a few like that too, especially on the IC ones where I'm like hey this isn't my first test yo! I know where the lines SHOULD be!

Jlm, your chart looks awesome! I've high hopes for you this cycle!!!

Mommyxofxone - I was thinking about testing again tonight but feeling really pessimistic. Haven't tested since 9dpo and I have a new pack of FRERs waiting for me at home, but not sure I want to waste one. Perhaps I'll see how I feel by the time I get home in a few hours.

JLM - That's so weird! Makes you wonder whether these things are any good!

Took these after work... What's your thoughts

https://s13.postimg.org/k2vril0lv/image.jpg

https://s15.postimg.org/c8rmkpnc7/image.jpg

I can't see much on the blue dye one but maybe a hint of a line on the pink dye one? Did you test with FMU?

Just updating. Went to the bathroom and did my nightly cm check and had some bright red blood:shock:
I'm on progesterone twice a day so DEF should not be bleeding...better be implant related...sigh
I inserted some TP and it had small amt of red and pink blood...pic in spoiler box
if you wanna see it...
IB.jpg

Just updating. Went to the bathroom and did my nightly cm check and had some bright red blood:shock:
I'm on progesterone twice a day so DEF should not be bleeding...better be implant related...sigh
I inserted some TP and it had small amt of red and pink blood...pic in spoiler box
if you wanna see it...

It could be implantation bleeding for sure! You're only 10 DPO right?? That'd be the time to spot really! Your temps are beautiful and high too!! Are you gonna test soon?? Fx for you!!!

Afm: witch made her complete apparennce. Yuck! I had spotting but no cramps at all that I hoped it was implantation bleeding but oh no, I know better!

if you wanna see it...

It could be implantation bleeding for sure! You're only 10 DPO right?? That'd be the time to spot really! Your temps are beautiful and high too!! Are you gonna test soon?? Fx for you!!!

Afm: witch made her complete apparennce. Yuck! I had spotting but no cramps at all that I hoped it was implantation bleeding but oh no, I know better!

I'm so sorry hun

I need opinions. I made my dh an appt with the urologist in Nov. My obgyn said we need to seek help from an RE. Should I wait to book an appt until he is seen or just get things going with the RE? This is so new to me so I'm lost.

I need opinions. I made my dh an appt with the urologist in Nov. My obgyn said we need to seek help from an RE. Should I wait to book an appt until he is seen or just get things going with the RE? This is so new to me so I'm lost.

I would go ahead and call the RE and see when they are booking appointments and get one for after the urologist. If you wait until November and after the urologist appointment it could be hard to get an appointment before the end of the year. It just depends on how far out they are making new appointments

I would go ahead and call the RE and see when they are booking appointments and get one for after the urologist. If you wait until November and after the urologist appointment it could be hard to get an appointment before the end of the year. It just depends on how far out they are making new appointments

Thanks, that's my fear that I wont get in this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->