September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

We're doing very well so far, how many :bfp:s did the July thread get? :dust: to everyone yet to test! xx

CONGRATULATIONS DEVON AND LADYBEE!!!!

:dust:BABY DUST TO EVERYONE ELSE:dust:

My lmp was August 12th. So put me down to test on Sept 9th please. Think I'll have to buy a test before that though:blush:. Thanks

Congratulations LadyBee and Devon on your :bfp: !!! :happydance:
:dust: to everyone else! :hug:

whoohhoooo congrats to all the bfp's, this is turning into a great thread, babydust to all us that are waiting to test :D xx

I worked out that tomorrow (7th) is my CD14 and therefore test date and not 8th. No PMA here though this month. Will start charting my temps this month, have bought a digital thermometer already, as I feel like i am waiting for AF rather than a +ve test...

congrats to all the BFP's so far!!! :baby:

really really hoping to put my :bfp: on there tomorrow...but im sure it will be :witch: as i POAS today and BFN (13dpo). its our first wedding anniversary today...and was hoping for an extra special present

ho hum ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Congrats to everyone who got a :bfp:. I can't wait to test and find out next week. xx

I know! Me either! What can we do to pass the time? Any ideas? Any takers?

Ok girls, all updated. WOW 2 new BFP's while i was asleep :happydance:

We're doing very well so far, how many :bfp:s did the July thread get? :dust: to everyone yet to test! xx

I just searched the July testing thread and there were 2 of them going, neither appeared to have been kept updated, one had 3 bfps on it and the other had 6.

August on the other hand had 49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon girls let's beat that :wohoo:

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

*crosses her fingers*

"please let me be number 16, please let me be number 16....or any number!"

he he

Ok so i am an official stalker of the BFP announcement section :rofl: ..............lucky i am though because i just found another 3!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Jessa, Sparkledust09 and Tabby :happydance: :wohoo:

i have reserved 19....dont anyone else test tonight!! he he

I will take any number going, i just want to add a flashing :bfp: next to my own name next week too [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->