September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

omg!!! so many :bfp: s I really hope I get one on wednesday and not stupid af!!

My original testing date is set for Sept. 17th. However, I just took an OPK test and it was positive :happydance: Do you think if I still test on the 17th that it would work or should I hold off for a couple of days (which would be hard to do, but I dont wanna waste $$)

thanks guppy i hope you are right!!!!! how long do your cycles normally last?

Mind you, 15 :bfp: in 6 days is pretty good going!!!!

I shall get :sex: !!!!!

x

Kate, I have no clue! When I was on the pill my cycle was 29 days. But since this is the first cycle it's hard to say. I read somewhere that across the board most women will have a 14 day lutal phase, so I'd probably go with that. ?:shrug:

My original testing date is set for Sept. 17th. However, I just took an OPK test and it was positive :happydance: Do you think if I still test on the 17th that it would work or should I hold off for a couple of days (which would be hard to do, but I dont wanna waste $$)

A test should be done around 15 days after your first positive OPK, so maybe wait until 21st, do you want me to change it for you?

I will take any number going, i just want to add a flashing :bfp: next to my own name next week too [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

GOOD LUCK TO YOU SARAHMELISSA!!! You have done such an awesome job of keeping this thread updated...THANK YOU!!!

:dust:BABY DUST:dust:

SarahMelissa, I think I will go with the 20th...not sure if I can wait lol. Maybe having a baby will give me more patience haha. ^_^

SarahMelissa, can you add me for Sept 18th? Thanks!

i chose the 11th based on my 35 day average. since my last one was 38 days, i think i should go with the 13th. this is also when my husband will be home.

thank you sarahmelissa for being in charge of this post! :hugs:

congrats to those with a :bfp: and good luck to those still in the "wait" :thumbup:

:dust:

Wow Sooo many BFP's Congrats everyone!.

Ok I've made up my mind. Put me on for September 11th. Friday... Mmmhmm.:thumbup:

wow congrats to all the new :bfp:s, what an amazing thread!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Okay, either I'm getting run down or a bfp is on the way soon. Tonight I cried because the chip wagon was already closed. :cry: and I really needed to pick up some french fries for dinner. lol

The witch has got me again this month :( so im out. Least i now no my cycle is 28 days ,so im reg. came on same day and same timeish last month.
Feel so upset, been crying on and off all evening, i no im not the only one just feels like i am right now lol.
Always next month i spose, gona start using primrose oils and mabey if im still not preg next month , temping and using sticks etc.
Gd luck to u all tho and the ones who have had there bfp soo happy for u :)
xoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->