September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Okay, either I'm getting run down or a bfp is on the way soon. Tonight I cried because the chip wagon was already closed. :cry: and I really needed to pick up some french fries for dinner. lol

Sounds promising, hopefully its your bfp soon

The witch has got me again this month :( so im out. Least i now no my cycle is 28 days ,so im reg. came on same day and same timeish last month.
Feel so upset, been crying on and off all evening, i no im not the only one just feels like i am right now lol.
Always next month i spose, gona start using primrose oils and mabey if im still not preg next month , temping and using sticks etc.
Gd luck to u all tho and the ones who have had there bfp soo happy for u :)
xoxoxoxox

Dont feel bad, you are not alone...although AF hasnt gotten me yet, I feel certain she will tomorrow. I'd guessed that my cycle would be 29 days again this month (thats what it was last month) but i've gone between 38 and 34 before in recent months, who knows...I decided to go for it and did a test at 10DPO, nothin...couldnt sleep at about 3 am this mornin so my dumb butt decided to use the other test...I think Im 12 DPO today, still nothin....SOOOOO Im guessin Im fixin to join ya in the next month TTC again! Hang in there, it will happen for us soon!!! PMA!

SarahMelissa - please dont put a response for me just yet...I will let you know as soon as AF gets me or by some miracle things turn round and I get a + result after all!

Congrats to all the BFP's this is just awesome seeing so many get such happy results!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!! :kiss:

aww thanks mama4 , i no everyone feels the same when there ttc but grr just feel so low tonight , fed up of waiting , like we all are but grrr.
doubt doctor would take me seroiusly cos im under 21 if i went and said i been trying to ttc , dno what to do anymore :(
aww well i hope u dont get ur af tomorrow hun, lets hope u get result u want and everyone else trying :D wishing u all the best of luck
gd luck everyone mwah xoxox

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

20 :bfp:'s and its only the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so gonna kick butt on the bfp's this month!!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

wowowowowowowowowow :D :D congrats to everyone who's had bfp's so happy for u yet so jealous at same time hehe :( :)
gd luck to everyone else on ttc xoxox

20 :bfp:'s!!! That is so amazing!!!! Yay baby dust to everyone!!

Hi girls. This month looks fantastic already. 20 :bfp:'s!

I am down to test today but had been getting :bfn:'s until today, but got the faintest line on my HPT.

I am not convinced as yet and not willing to say I am . . . so can I ask to be moved to testing on the 10th please or just not to have a result posted just yet.

Good luck to all - :dust: - stay away:witch:

x

I hope this is it for you, i have moved your date to the 10th, hopefully it will soon have a nice flashing :bfp: next to it :dust:

still no witch...last time i seen her was july 20th...had 2 neg hpt and 2 lower than 2 readings for blood...doc has me set up for ultrasound on sept17th...not looking good!!!

witch for me (it's over actually already, just forgot to update here...)

I'm out, witch got me yesterday.

Wasn't expecting it til Tuesday so was a bit baffled when temp was low yesterday morn but all made sense later that day.

Hoping my CBFM arrives asap now :-S

Good luck to everyone left :dust:

right ladies, i am all confused, not sure if i should test today or not???????

tested on sat morning FMU with frer (10DPO) and def BFN, woke up today (12 DP0) and feeling sick as a dog, normally i get hyperemesis which kicks in at 5 weeks preg, but today i would only be 3w 5days, due AF wed or thurs (28day cycle)
i purposely didnt poas with fmu this morning cause dont want another BFN, but sickness is so bad!

not sure if i hold wee in till this afternoon and test or wait till wed/thurs???????????

thanks sarahmellisa for great positive thread and babydust to all!

I have had AF pains since yesterday afternoon, and no AF by this morning. BFN this morning too though (i figure now that as its test date and its BFN that its not my month this month - or im due to have another weird 36 day cycle like last month!)
Has anyone seen an October thread yet. Might join that one in preperation...he he

I have had AF pains since yesterday afternoon, and no AF by this morning. BFN this morning too though (i figure now that as its test date and its BFN that its not my month this month - or im due to have another weird 36 day cycle like last month!)
Has anyone seen an October thread yet. Might join that one in preperation...he he

There is a October thread already going, here is the link, hopefully you wont need it though

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/184603-october-testing-dates.html

I'm out, witch got me yesterday.

Wasn't expecting it til Tuesday so was a bit baffled when temp was low yesterday morn but all made sense later that day.

Hoping my CBFM arrives asap now :-S

Good luck to everyone left :dust:

Sorry she got you :hugs: best of luck for next month :dust:

ooooh I like this thread! I wish there was something like this when I was TTC!

September is THE month ladies!!! Well done everyone

ohmigosh i am doing a test TONIGHT! i am 23 dpo (only my first month trying so totally didn't expect it to be possible so soon and realised... where is the witch?!)

so excited... *fingers crossed*

good luck everyone else who's testing this month too!! xx

ohmigosh i am doing a test TONIGHT! i am 23 dpo (only my first month trying so totally didn't expect it to be possible so soon and realised... where is the witch?!)

so excited... *fingers crossed*

good luck everyone else who's testing this month too!! xx

Good luck, i hope you get your bfp, i have added to to the 7th :dust:

Anyway girls im off to sleep now, there had better be some more bfp's to add when i wake up :rofl:

nite nite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->