September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Wow, 20 BFP! Congratulations! :happydance:

This is my day for testing, got a BFN again but no af. Think I may have ov later than I think I did, had more ov symptoms 4 days ago which puts me to testing on the 18th if af doesn't show. My 2ww is turning into a 4ww (although I don't think I ov the first time :shrug:)

Hope all you ladies are well :dust:

LinziLoo - good luck with the 2ww. I'm just about to O then its my 2ww, joy!

20 BFP's, thats gotta be good :)

x

Hi all, just got my very first ever :bfp:!!!!!!!! Am slightly shocked and emotional to say the least!! :cloud9: Have just made a docs appt for friday!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!!! xxx

Congratulations to you!!

FOR ALL OF THE BFPs so far this month...what dpo did you start feeling symptoms and what were they????

Hi all, just got my very first ever :bfp:!!!!!!!! Am slightly shocked and emotional to say the least!! :cloud9: Have just made a docs appt for friday!!! Good luck to all of you!!!!!! xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats mork :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm really happy for you. wishing you a h & h 9 months xxx

Congratulations to you!!

FOR ALL OF THE BFPs so far this month...what dpo did you start feeling symptoms and what were they????

Thank you Jerseyshoregirl - you are the first to congratulate us!!!! I am on day 35 of my cycle, believe that to be 16dpo. No symptoms apart from a few af cramps and the need to wee lots (but these are usual of AF!!). Plus a few weird sleeping patterns. Good luck!! xx

Congratulations to you!!

I'm 13dpo and I feel full/heavy boobs, twinges in my abdomen and definately not feeling like AF is coming at all :)
waves of nausea, tired....what else? i think that's it!

20 and counting! keep em coming girlies :D

jerseyshoregirl - my earliest symptoms were, blue veins on my tits, cramps and a metalic taste in my mouth

Congratulations!!!

Hey well done ladies - 20 bfps is pretty damn good!!!

I wish I could say I'm NO 21 but AF cramps are pretty bad - just a no show at the moment.... just round the corner, but don't count me out yet!! Right??

Off to join the October thread, and wanted to say thank you sarahmelissa for doing the thread and for your supportive words - I will keep spreading :dust: on this thread as there are already a lot of BFPs for early in the month keep it up!

Congratulations to everyone who has got a BFP in the last few days :thumbup::happydance:

Still not feeling quite right but had 2 BFNs so far :growlmad: I know i've still got time but it's very disappointing when you don't see that line, I'm sure you'll agree.

Still think I might be a couple less dpo than it says...........who knows........will just have to wait til af appears.

Boobs are really starting to hurt and grow today, still got strange aching in low abdomen (never get this until day of af) and had a crazy hot flush today!! Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy when I took my coat off!

FXed for everyone xxxxxxxxx

Congrats to all the :bfp: Well done girls! Loads and loads of :dust: to the rest of you. I'm in babymaking week now, so fingers crossed i'll be joining you at the end of the month! And loads of :hugs: to the other girls, next month! :dust:

Hey girls!!! I am BFP 21, sarah-melissa just hasn't been on yet to update!!! Hope you guys are next!!!!! xx

i think there's a few more that haven't mentioned their names in this thread in the bfp announcement thread.

wow 21 :bfp: already and only the 7th! THIS IS GONNA BE A VVVVV LUCKY THREAD. Not sure yet if im out for this month. AF due yest and still a no show got a :bfn: yest decided not to test today but wait til tomo or wed at latest. Have bad cramps now but not really AF feelin, and like someone recently posted I had a major, major hot flush this morn and again in afternoon I have never had, before - so still keeping everything crossed

Good luck to remaining testers and big congrats to all the newbie mummy's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->