September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Congratulations to you!!

FOR ALL OF THE BFPs so far this month...what dpo did you start feeling symptoms and what were they????

I tested yesterday about 11 or 12 dpo, and so far no obvious symptoms, apart from brown cm yesterday and the day before, seems to have gone today. Slight back ache, no change in bbs, not heavy or achy. To be honest I only tested so I didn't get my hopes up again. I can honestly say that I dont feel any different, apart from feeling happy and content.

Wow!! I'm loving the way this thread is looking! Count me in sarahmelissa -- I'm finally ready to give you a date! My O is just around the corner so put me down for testing on the 22nd please! Good luck to everyone who's testing soon! FX'd for all of us!

Congratulations to all those with a BFP so far! This is one exciting thread.. Thankyou sarahmelissa for creating it! GL everyone xx

Wow, this is amazing already - some serious :bfp: already this month.

I hope the :dust: lasts until my testing date later in the month.

Congrats to all the mums to be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so im guilty of stalking the bfp announcments again, but i found malpal, dawny6907 and kpt20 all with bfp's......that takes us to 24 :wohoo:

Please could you add me to the 18th September? Thank you

wow and they just keep coming!!! good job stalking the bfp announcements sarahmelissa :)

omg 24 bfps , i hate u all lol nah only jokin , really happy for u all and gd luck on pregnancy :) congrats all :D xoxox

omg i am gonna test 1 day early tomorrow ladies...really hope i get # 25

thanks melissa...not sure if i am...but i'm really hoping fx'd!!

Thought this would be the BEST place to ask, what people think is the BEST tester to use. I personally have a few different ones at the moment, IC, First Response, Dollarama, and my fav (because I've used them in previous pregnancies and had a good Positive from) clear blue. - I know a lot have had issues with them, so would love to know what is the best in your opinions? Is frer First response?

Thought this would be the BEST place to ask, what people think is the BEST tester to use. I personally have a few different ones at the moment, IC, First Response, Dollarama, and my fav (because I've used them in previous pregnancies and had a good Positive from) clear blue. - I know a lot have had issues with them, so would love to know what is the best in your opinions? Is frer First response?

I have only ever used IC's and they always give me bfn's.......maybe that is my problem :rofl: sorry cant offer any more advice, i know a lot of girls on here rave about frer though. good luck :dust:

A wonderful idea!

Put me down for 10 September pls.
Suppose to be tomorrow but i'll wait another day.

I tend to stick with clear blue! But I think it's more mind thing as that's what I've always used. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->