September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

WOW! 24 by the 7th??? I'm hoping there's still some pink dye left by the 23rd when I test!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s!

:dust: to those still waiting! :)

Wow - that's a lot of:bfp:s!

SarahM - can you put me down for the :witch: please - I'm heading off to the October testing thread!

can you also put me down for :witch: she sneaked up on me this morn :dohh: x

Congratulations to all :bfp: this month so far......

I tested today at 12DPO and got a :bfn: :cry: Still i really dont know why i did it, cause i have never had a + result before AF is due and she is due until friday.

Dont feel pregnant though but also dont feel like AF is coming, weird month i think. She will probably sneak up at the last minute just to upset me.

wow thats a lot of :bfp:'s well done ladies :)

sorry for those who had the old hag visit

Good luck to all those testing today!!! xx

can u add me pls...got bfp on clearblue digi this mornin....good luck 2 everyone else xxx

congratulations mummykel1984!!!!!!! xx

Wow! So many BFP's congratulations everyone!!!

Hope we can get a few more yet!

xxxxx

25 :bfp:s WOW!! Congratulations everyone!!
See you all in first tri next month ;) xx

Good night girls, make sure you have some more bfp's for me when i wake up tomorrow xx

Hi sarahmelissa, can you put me down for the 18th please? This seems to be a positive thread so far!

Congratulations on all the BFP's ladies!!

Unfortunately the :witch: came and got me early! I was so sure this month :cry:.... it would have been a wonderful 1st wedding anniversary present too.......

But October will be my month!

Good luck to all those still to test :dust:

Im in a complete state of shock, but Im delighted to announce that I got my BFP (3 of em, cheapie, FRER and CB digi) today. I am only 11 dpo so a bit nervous. Please could you add my BFP next to my name (Im down for Sept 11th testing, bit early, but I am a self confessed POAS addict). Heres hoping they'll be loads more BFPs to add to the list as the month goes on :)

congratulations chubbin!!!! omg there are soooo many ppl getting pregnant this month!

Thank you so much ladies, youre the best :)
Debgreasby - I promise this is the truth. Last night I dreamt that I took a (rather strange) digital test which gave me a BFP. Then (still in my dream) I posted the news on this forum, and you were the first to congratulate me.
Well, I did my CB digi about 20 minutes ago, got a positive, posted this, and surprise surprise you are the first one to congratulate me. It makes me feel a bit teary how strange that is (of course am a bit teary anyway ha ha) and I wonder what it all means (shrugs) xxxx

Aww chubbin, welling up here! Bloody hormones!!

I am so happy for you!

Just gave myself a stern talking to, and it is not over till stupid AF shows!!

Hmm, i was dreaming about CB digis last night........... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"