September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Although I'm not officially TTC rather NTNP, Hubby told me had a premonition this morning. I will be testing on the Autumn Equinox- Sept 22- Could you put me down?

Hi girls. I have had two more faint BFP's I think (have a thread in pregnancy test gallery if anyone wants to check it out and add their opinion). Anyhow they are not good enough to say I'm down for a :bfp:, and I'm am going away for 5 days with my 2 sisters (both also TTC) and have made a pact not to pee on anything while away HPT's or OPK's - we are all POAS addicted! Ha ha so I will not be dropping in the next 5 days but will test with a FRER on my return on Mon 14th and should have a definite answer either way.

Good luck to everyone testing and trying in the next few days, see you all when I get back

leaving all my :dust: here for you all!

x

AF got me again.....

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!

Well af is 2 days late, tested yesterday BFN. Would have poas today but have none left, waiting for delivery. All of the symptoms I have are probably related to af, so not gonna bore you.

SarahMelissa, you can take me down from the 7th, I dunno whats going on in there. I'll update back when something happens, thanks x

LinziLoo- don't give up quite yet! With my last baby-- I didn't get a BFP until I was 4 days late!

Pretty please can you add me to the chart??? Testing on the 10th [-o<
not sure which way it's going at the mo!

hey please can you put me down for testing on the 17th! thankyouuu xx

Well af is 2 days late, tested yesterday BFN. Would have poas today but have none left, waiting for delivery. All of the symptoms I have are probably related to af, so not gonna bore you.

SarahMelissa, you can take me down from the 7th, I dunno whats going on in there. I'll update back when something happens, thanks x

Hi there linziloo, I agree - don't give up hope I am getting very faint lines, too hard to tell either way and am currently nearly 6 days late for AF - hopefully this is the month for long cycles and :bfp: 's

x:hugs:

Hi there linziloo, I agree - don't give up hope I am getting very faint lines, too hard to tell either way and am currently nearly 6 days late for AF - hopefully this is the month for long cycles and :bfp: 's

x:hugs:

hey i couldnt help but notice that you had a pmp at 13 weeks? is this your first try at ttc since your molar? if so how are you finding it?

i was diagnosed with a cmp at 8 weeks in May this year and were trying again now x

Thanks girls, I feel a bit better now. Been feeling a bit down today, I'm putting it down to lack of sleep. Just so frustrated, wish I could either get my BFP or af, at least then I'd know what was going on. I'll wait a few days and test again x

Well the :witch: got me this morning - roll on the next cycle! x

:dust: to everyone!

Wow every time I come back to check there are more and more BFP's!!! Congratulations everyone!!!

Got my BFP 5 5 mins ago and i am soooooooo happy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 6 months of trying xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations XfairyhopesX !!!!

We've been trying 6 months too, it gives me hope! xx

Oh, girls! Big CONGRATS! There are so many of you with :bfp:s! That's wonderful!!!

I'm still waiting to O... blah. I wish it would hurry up and get here so I could suffer in the 2ww. LOL

:dust: to all the rest of us!

LinziLoo- don't give up quite yet! With my last baby-- I didn't get a BFP until I was 4 days late!

Betlane, just curious . . . did you still have AF symptoms leading up to your BFP? I wonder why some TTCers don't get a BFP with an early HPT even though they are preggo?

Congratulations to everyone who has got a BFP in the last few days :thumbup::happydance:

Still not feeling quite right but had 2 BFNs so far :growlmad: I know i've still got time but it's very disappointing when you don't see that line, I'm sure you'll agree.

Still think I might be a couple less dpo than it says...........who knows........will just have to wait til af appears.

Boobs are really starting to hurt and grow today, still got strange aching in low abdomen (never get this until day of af) and had a crazy hot flush today!! Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy when I took my coat off!

FXed for everyone xxxxxxxxx

Hi Happy2beme, looks like we are both down for the 11th. My boobs are super sore too. But this is usually a sign of AF for me. :cry:So I'm bummed. But i have read posts from girls that get all the AF symptoms and low and behold BFP. So I hope thats the case for us...:winkwink:
I took a dollar store test yesterday... but BFN. I haven't had a chance to get to the store to get a FRER. That's probably a good thing. Can't deal with another BFN. :growlmad:

Does anyone know what the earliest :bfp: has been in this thread so far in terms of dpo?
In other words, did anyone get a :bfp: at 8 dpo, 9 dpo, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->