September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

i wish i knew, i'm 8 - 9 dpo and desperately wanna test.

I'm still trying to figure this one out because i havent been using OPK so I'm going to go with 21st sept loong wait

I'm not sure if I have just had a BFP - please can you look at my test in the gallery? xxxx

I'm not sure if I have just had a BFP - please can you look at my test in the gallery? xxxx

Looks like a bfp to me :wohoo: do you want me to add bfp to your name or did you want to wait and test again tomorrow?

I'll test again in the morning and post it ........I am very very scared!!! A very strange feeling...... Thanks xxxxxx

Ok this looks like it is a LUCKY thread!! Please add me for testing on the 22nd!! FX'd for all of you!!

hi, the witch got me today. So it's over to October I go! Baby dust to all the rest of you! Xxxzx

Does anyone know what the earliest :bfp: has been in this thread so far in terms of dpo?
In other words, did anyone get a :bfp: at 8 dpo, 9 dpo, etc.?

Hi! I got my first BFP at 9dpo, it was super light that I couldn't see it unless I put it directly under a lamp:haha: I didn't post my BFP on here until I was 13 dpo and by then it was NICE BOLD BFP!!!

Hey, dears... AF arrived yesterday...
Congrats for all BFPs!

Wow, you guys make me excited to test and we're NTNP. No clue on dpo etc but just feeling very symptomy and my DH says he knows he gave me the "babymaker", lol! Going to hold out and test Saturday morn. Good luck to everyone!

Aww, I really hope I can be one of the BFP girls in this thread. :D It makes me super excited. I'm feeling symptoms, but I'm convincing myself it's all in my head, seeing as I'm only 8dpo. I'm doing everything I can to *not* test until at least the thirteenth. :p

Aww, I really hope I can be one of the BFP girls in this thread. :D It makes me super excited. I'm feeling symptoms, but I'm convincing myself it's all in my head, seeing as I'm only 8dpo. I'm doing everything I can to *not* test until at least the thirteenth. :p

I have added you to the 13th, we are the same, im 8dpo too :happydance: hoepfully we can both be bfp girls on the weekend!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies, still hoping to join you, as I'm late.

no real :witch: yet, so don't mark me as out until she shows... due yesterday, light spotting, BFN... waiting a few more days. i know i'm posted to test today but nothing yet.

i'm going to switch from the 11th to the 13th. i'd rather go with the longer days of my 35 dc average. this last week of the 2ww is no fun. everything and nothing is either a sign of af or preg?!?! :shrug:

thank goodness it's the first week of school. definitely enough to keep me busy.

good luck all and thank you sarahmelissa :hugs:

good news: i think i made it past 10dpo which means i may not have a short luteal phase after all :happydance:

:witch::witch::witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch:

Ok 40 minutes later and my "spotting" turned into a light flow. Sooooooooo as much as i don't want to say it, this cycle is over for me :(.

Mark me down for the :witch: SarahMelissa.

:dust: to everyone else, hope there are more bfp's! 9-9-09 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->