September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

sorry prayerfulhope and hopebaby3.

good luck next month :hug:

sorry she got you girls :hugs: :hissy: i will kill her for you!

Thanks. Just make sure she doesn't show up next month :happydance: :happydance:

:dust: sarahmelissa.. you only have 5 or so days left until you find out right?:thumbup:

I will send you lots and lots of vibes to keep her away next month :dust: :dust:

Im going to start testing 11dpo........3 more day, i wish it would hurry up, it is taking FOREVER! :dohh:

i totally think someone needs to invent a test that can be done at 1dpo surely it must be possible somehow, it would certainly be very helpful.

Hello everybody…

I’m new here. Just resisted. I’m going to test on the 17th of September. I’ve been getting the pregnancy signs like the AF cramps, the light spotting in the cm that went away. Body aches, bad lower back aches and getting over a cold...But I do not feel that’s a part of it...And a lot of wet cm that would make you think AF showed but it didn’t...AF isn’t due until the 16th so that is why I’m waiting until the 17th of September..Why? Because I do not have the money to speak on these expensive HPT and then have it say I’m not pregnant or what people say on TTC forums BFN!

Hello everybody…

I’m new here. Just resisted. I’m going to test on the 17th of September. I’ve been getting the pregnancy signs like the AF cramps, the light spotting in the cm that went away. Body aches, bad lower back aches and getting over a cold...But I do not feel that’s a part of it...And a lot of wet cm that would make you think AF showed but it didn’t...AF isn’t due until the 16th so that is why I’m waiting until the 17th of September..Why? Because I do not have the money to speak on these expensive HPT and then have it say I’m not pregnant or what people say on TTC forums BFN!

Welcome :hi:

I hope you get your bfp :dust:

Hi guys can I join in? Been waiting patiently for FF to give me my ov date! so finally!!!!! Can you put me down for Sunday 20th please (due af 22nd but will start testing from 20th)

congrats to everyone who got their bfp!!! X x

:bfp::bfp::bfp::cloud9:hiya hun got my can u put it on beside my name cheers xxx

Thank you Sarah. I'm hope I get my bfp as well :happydance:. We been ttc for now like..1 1/2 years..

Hello everybody…

Welcome :hi:

I hope you get your bfp :dust:

fingers xd for ya!!! looking for a bump buddie :) xxxxx

Hi there. Fertility friend moved my ov date so I'm now testing on Saturday.

Congrats jiggy!!!! I guess the jiggy paid off lol :)
so exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->