September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey girlies,

I've started a new thread for June Baby Hopefuls seeing as my dreams of having May babies have been stunted by the evil :af::witch:....

Check out the new thread and let's start over together (Planning for June Babies!!!Late September/Early October testers)

:dust: to us all

congrats congrats to all the :bfp:!!!

im still at 9dpo, going to test on monday to make it sure. i only have one hpt at home. i'm tempted to use it but i asked DH to hide it so i wont POAS!

Babydust :dust: to future testers (including me!) :flower:

Night girls.....i will be on to enter all your new bfp's in the morning xx

Hey Girlies

Im new on here, been stalking for a while and finally got the guts to write something.

I havent a clue how many dpo I am, also im either on cycle day 19 or 21, very vauge I know. Reason for the vaugness is I started spotting on the 20th Aug then heavy Af on the 22nd ( 1st cycle after my July Miscarriage) so Sep AF is either due on the 16th Sep or the 18th, so testing day will be the 21st if Af hasnt arrived.. feeling very tired recently but im thinking its way 2 early for symptoms, im sure im just coming down with something...

Baby dust to everyone and here is hoping we all get our BFP soon.
:)

Hey Girlies

Im new on here, been stalking for a while and finally got the guts to write something.

I havent a clue how many dpo I am, also im either on cycle day 19 or 21, very vauge I know. Reason for the vaugness is I started spotting on the 20th Aug then heavy Af on the 22nd ( 1st cycle after my July Miscarriage) so Sep AF is either due on the 16th Sep or the 18th, so testing day will be the 21st if Af hasnt arrived.. feeling very tired recently but im thinking its way 2 early for symptoms, im sure im just coming down with something...

Baby dust to everyone and here is hoping we all get our BFP soon.

Aw :hugs: Sorry for your loss hon, welcome to BnB and :dust: Good luck!

Congrats to all :bfp: so far

Ive posted in pregnancy test gallery, i havve a faint line on a test this morning after having 2 negative tests. Going to test again in the morning and see what result i get then. Im 13DPO now

Aw :hugs: Sorry for your loss hon, welcome to BnB and :dust: Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks mightyspu, Im still trying to work out how to use this website( hehehe) Its fab, its good to know im not alone :)

see I cant even insert quote's properly.. hehehe please accept my appologies in advance for the scewed up messages!

:.bfp:omg omg! i got a bfp on afrer today at 10dpo so hoping it sticks :cloud9:good luck for everyone waiting to test.xxx

Since this is my first month off BCP, I am not entirely sure of my cycles (although FF reckons I OVd on 6th). I am therefore going to test every friday with FMU as a habit which makes my POAS dates 11th, 18th and 25th Sept....or can I only pick one?

Good luck to you all!

fingers xd for ya!!! looking for a bump buddie :) xxxxx

Hey JIGGY..

I’ll differently keep you posted on my outcome...For 1 ½ years of ttc. And I love spring and the summer months, it will be nice to have a baby around those seasons. Since AF is due until the 16th of September, I’m going to test on the 17th instead. But if I keep up with these crazy strange symptoms then I may test sooner...I’m having the pregnancy symptoms but to say it’s in my head so I wouldn’t get my hopes up!! But I’ve been getting sick getting out of bed from sleeping from the smell of my room, it doesn’t stink, it’s smells normal loll...But my sense of smell is changing...And I’m differently not looking to see if that’s part of pregnancy. I’m CD 21 now...I’m not sure what DPO I am because I didn’t check my ov. But I had brown CM on CD 13 if I remember and then I had bright pink spotting in my CM at CD 18-CD 21 and then it stopped. I swore AF was coming...Because I get that when she’s here!
I’m addicted to this site loool. I want back to sleep since I last posted and I forgot to sign out loooool so I must have had me online for a while and I wasn’t even on the computer..

THIS IS FOR ANYBODY WHO COMES PAST THIS POST…ARE THERE ANY DOG OWNERS AND SIBERIAN HUSKY OWNERS??..IF SO EMAIL ME, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM. WE ARE TRYING TO GET A HUSKY PUP.

witch got me - I was supposed to test on the 6th... tested on 8th and this morning, both BFN... 1 hour later, AF arrived!!! :cry:

I think I can be confirmed as a BFP now, line this morning was much darker (pics on BFP announcements)......good luck to the rest of you ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SarahMelissa, Thank you so much for putting this up..

Can you put me down for Sept 12th... Im praying with all my heart that I get a BFP. I can't stand another month of people's nasty comments about how I still don't have children :(

Baby dust to all..

Congrats to all :bfp: so far

Ive posted in pregnancy test gallery, i havve a faint line on a test this morning after having 2 negative tests. Going to test again in the morning and see what result i get then. Im 13DPO now

We have very different definitions of "faint" apparently! CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!! Congrats to the other... uhm.... 5 is it?... new :bfp:s!!! :)

:dust: to the rest of us still waiting!

I'm due for AF tomorrow . . . did an FRER this morning and came up BFN. I'm sure she'll arrive with bags in hand ready to make a mess of everything (metaphorically) . . . all my stupid AF signs are here. Sore boobs . . . cramping. Couple of mini blemishes. Normally i get a sore blemish (you know those kind, under the skin?) but i don't have that. But i'm ready to give up hope for this month. I think i'm taking next month off. I'm actually tired of scheduled BDing. Really. I think my poor husband is too. How do i do one of those little time line thingys? Congrats to all BFP's out there. Looks like a good month so far.

big congratulations to the newly preggers!
still need more of you on the May Babies thread though :D

big congratulations to the newly preggers!
still need more of you on the May Babies thread though :D

Urchin,

When i get my answer on my test. I'll be in! Because then i'll be due sometime in May.

https://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/SDK_ImplantBaby.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->