September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey hun sorry to be nosy but on the first page is this dawny6907 ment to be my name :blush: if so mine doesnt have a 7 on the end and looks like I have a secret stalker :winkwink: not that I mind :blush: xxxx

Hey hun sorry to be nosy but on the first page is this dawny6907 ment to be my name :blush: if so mine doesnt have a 7 on the end and looks like I have a secret stalker :winkwink: not that I mind :blush: xxxx

Yes hun that is you, sorry i must have just bumped a extra key when i was typing and yes ive been stalking the bfp annoucenments so everyone can be congratulted on their september bfp's :haha:. Sending you a ton of sticky dust, hope you have an amazing 9 months

Also out, period this aft. Fingers crossed for the rest of us next month.

Thankyou sarah hunny, hope you can join us and have your very own :bfp: and be holding a little :baby: in may :yipee: xxxx

Thanks for the wonderful job your doing sarahmelissa on keeping this thread updated.

Hope there are plenty more BFPs coming from everyone else

Still no AF... plenty of BFN though! Now at CD36 :\

Wow 31 :bfp: s! That's so many babies in May! Congratulations!
Hoping to help increase the population too! Gimme that :bfp:!
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

OMG, all these :bfp:s!!! Way to go girls. Let's keep this up. Hope some of the baby dust hit me too :pink:

:witch: she got me today unfortunately....

good look to those still with a chance and congratulations to all you lucky ladies with your :bfp:'s xxx

Wow, I hope there's still some bfp's left by Sept. 20th!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE BFP's!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 mos!

i'm supposed to test tomorrow but don't have any tests!!! the :witch: was supposed to come today but she didn't so fx'd i get a bfp!!!

:witch: hazel (hee hee) got me this afternoon. So I'm out for this month, I ordered so much stuff this last month that would have gone to waste otherwise, so I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. Hope I don't see any of you in the next calendar!! :dust: lots of baby dust to you. Congratualtions to all the :bfp: ladies and lets hope all of you waiting to test for the rest of the month get your :bfp: !!! :dust: :dust:

Wow!! Congratulations to you lucky 31 ladies!! Happy for you, hope the :bfp: keep coming. :happydance::happydance:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to those who are still testing and those who get to start a new cycle. Hope it's our turn next!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->