September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Wow so many :bfp:s already! Hopefully it will be just as successful next month for those of us who were visited by the :witch: this month!

ive ovulated early so my testing day will move to the 23rd. epo and ac worked for me !

Hey SarahMelissa

I havent been on for a few weeks & have noticed that quite a few TTCers are now BFPers!!! 31 BFPs is pretty good & its still early in the month!

Could you put me down for testing on the 29th please? Its my birthday that day so Im hoping I get an extra special birthday present! :happydance:

Good Luck Ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

to us all

Dee
xxxxxxx

the witch got me yesterday ;(

Off to next month

wow congrats to the :bfp: gang and hugs for those how were visited by the :witch:
xxx

Wow!!! I'm soooooo happy for all you BFPs.... I hope we have this much luck on the June Babies thread... we're all still pre-O at the moment so hopefully come 29th and early October we'll be just as blessed as you guys FX'd

It's :rain::rain::rain: :bfp: :bfp:

hey, congrats for all the BFP's and lots of PMA for those who got the AF...

I put my name down for testing today...but im too scared to test :( AF not here yet...

I might hold out till the weekend... I really don't want to see BFN :(

will keep you posted...

xx

Wow, congrats to all those with BFP's. 31 and it's only the 10th! :happydance:

where are all the sep 10 testers hiding...i'm one of them and i'm gonna test this afternoon i think!

where are all the sep 10 testers hiding...i'm one of them and i'm gonna test this afternoon i think!

I reckon the other testers are running around screaming "Wooooo" as they have all got :bfp: GL for your test!! :dust:

Hi can you add me to the BFP list, finally got it last night...i never thought it would come....

10DPO-frer-fmu- BFN
12DPO-CB dig- not fmu- BFN
14DPO-tesco cheapie-9pm-faint BFP
15DPO-tesco cheapie-fmu- darker line BFP
15DPO-frer-1pm-dark line BFP
AF due tomorrow

what a POAS addict freak i am!!!!!

thanks xxxxxxxx

Hi can you add me to the BFP list, finally got it last night...i never thought it would come....

10DPO-frer-fmu- BFN
12DPO-CB dig- not fmu- BFN
14DPO-tesco cheapie-9pm-faint BFP
15DPO-tesco cheapie-fmu- darker line BFP
15DPO-frer-1pm-dark line BFP
AF due tomorrow

what a POAS addict freak i am!!!!!

thanks xxxxxxxx

yaay!!!thats great news!! i was gonna hold out til tomorrow but couldnt..held my wee (tmi) all day so i could go hme and test haha....congrats and sticky beans for us xx

Wow so many :BFP:'s congrats to everyone who got theirs and fingers crossed and loads of Babydust to everyone still waiting.
:dust::dust::dust:

good luck ladies and congrats to all us bfp wat a great thread xx

This thread sure seems lucky!! Good luck to those waiting to test and well done to all the BFP's!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->