September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

more congratulaions to the september testers - getting close to testing time for you sarah-m - got it all crossed for you xxx

If you have a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month - does that mean 20% of the people on the list should get BFP... or do you recon probiblity does not work like that? (If it does there should be 45 BFP...)

Also do you think if you are eating a healthy diet, fit and well and DTD during your prime fertility period - your are more likely to get a BFP...

Also is there are cummulative effect- the longer you try the more likely you are to fall =- or is it just a 20% each month reguardless?

Sorry I have been wondering...

hiya,
can you put me down for the 17th havnt received monthly yet yay hope dont show up see how it goes!!!

thanks!! :flower:

If you have a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month - does that mean 20% of the people on the list should get BFP... or do you recon probiblity does not work like that? (If it does there should be 45 BFP...)

Also do you think if you are eating a healthy diet, fit and well and DTD during your prime fertility period - your are more likely to get a BFP...

Also is there are cummulative effect- the longer you try the more likely you are to fall =- or is it just a 20% each month reguardless?

Sorry I have been wondering...

I have wondered this stuff too, hopefully thought with 33 bfps already we can end up beating that 20%

Hi All!

Got my BFP today- so shocked but thrilled! Good luck to you all my friends x x x x

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s and good luck to those waiting to test!!! Great job with this thread sarahmelissa, I really hope you get your :bfp: :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Still no AF dispite being 11 days over due!! Not done HPT today, but done roughly 7 since I was 4 days late and all BFN. Will try again tomorrow otherwise off to the doctors I go!!!xxx

But left breast aches. Hopefuly a good sign!!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! Three more days for me, I'm on eggshells!

Okay, I have to be honest, I've already POAS twice at 7 and 9dpo. Both neg. :( I'm still hopeful though!

Sorry to be a pain but can you change me to the 16th please.

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far :happydance:

Good luck to those still to test :)
xx

We are totally gonna beat the August testers by heaps.....keep it up girls!

well done girls!

all those :bfp:

Can you stuck me down for the 21st - don't think I have much hope but you never know.

xxxx

ok you can add me its early days only 10 dpo but here it is

Picture 193.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back