September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Well af is 5 days late now! Tested this morning and got BFN (again). Had a bit of cramping today but only lasted a few minutes, not sure if it's AF or something else. Still playing the waiting game.

Congrats to everyone with BFPs! Wishing you all the best for the future. x

well i was 1 day late had all my hopes ups ,then the witch arrived, oh well another month,here we go again!

I havent been on here for two days, and all of a sudden another 9 BFP's. congrats to all with BFP....send a little baby dust over to the October thread for us. :dust::happydance:

It looks like there are gonna be double the amount of BFP's than august.

Congrats again :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to all the lovely BFP's.

My AF came night last 9 days early!!! So im out this month :(

:dust::dust::dust:

FYI- to all the ladies that are late and still getting BFN's.. I just looked at my old posts from my last pregnancy and I get a BFN until I was 18 DPO! So don't give up hope.

FYI- to all the ladies that are late and still getting BFN's.. I just looked at my old posts from my last pregnancy and I get a BFN until I was 18 DPO! So don't give up hope.

well that just gave me hope! i'm 14 dpo and 2 days late for witch.. still getting :bfn:

Good to know that women get their BFPs a bit later! I don't feel pregnant, think af might be on her way now.

Kate, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! It's a horrible situation to be in!

I didn't feel pregnant either- at all! Don't be so sure the :witch: is on the way.

Well today is my day . . . hoping AF will take a permanent hike this time. I tested two days ago with a FRER and got a BFN. I tested at work near lunch time on that day. So, i don't know. I've been waking up at 5am for the past few days, on the dot. Probably 2ww anxiety. fingers crossed . . . :wacko:

I'm number 36 - I can't believe it - Have just got a BFP!!

Don't give up ladies this was my 12 month ttc!

Lots of love to you all

MrsJPC x x x x

Congratulations on everyone's :bfp:'s unfortunately AF got me again. On to cycle 13. :wacko:

Edit, just checked out page one and you've got me with a bfp - I wish!

Still looking hopeful for me... Will get doctors results either wednesday or thursday. If still BFN then I'm being sent for a scan!! My body and pregnancy tests don't get along, at all lol xx

Well ladies, I really feel like I'm out of the running. Had some cramping last night, and now most of my symptoms are pretty much gone. Also got a BFN today (11dpo) with a frer so I'm pretty sure AF is coming. Here's to trying for a June baby!

Ooooo could you put me on the list for Monday 21st Sept...if I can hold out!!! lol
Ta hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->