September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

I'm out honey, came on today :grr:

fingers crossed for the rest of you x x x

Congratulations on everyone's :bfp:'s unfortunately AF got me again. On to cycle 13. :wacko:

Edit, just checked out page one and you've got me with a bfp - I wish!

Im sorry hunni, i know you got the nasty witch, i saw it in your journal, dont know what made me type bfp instead of witch, i have fixed it know though, i did do the updates this morning about 5 minutes after getting a BFN on a FRER so i must not have been thinking straight, sorry again for the mistake, sending you lots and lots of dust for October, i hope it will be your lucky month :hugs:

Congratulations to the 39 :bpf: ladies!! And lots of baby :dust: to the ones still in the running. :dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations ladies!:happydance:
I am so happy for you! Let's keep this pattern up! I can't believe we are almost to 40 already and it's only 11 days into the month!

SarahMelissa this thread is lucky! thanks so much for creating it and keeping it updated! You are doing a wonderful job!:thumbup:

:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,

Would it be possible to add me to the list even though I only joined today please? Im due to test on the 17th Sept. Seems easier to join in the wait than to do it alone!:flower:

Thanks,
Michelle

Hey, SarahMelissa... Can you possibly remove my test date for now. I am apparently still waiting to ovulate... and there's no way I'll be far enough out by the 23rd. I'm banking on the 29th or 30th now... but will have to wait and see. My chart... well, take a look and understand my pain! My CBFM test sticks seem to still be headed TOWARD ovulation, rather than away from it. So, I guess I'm still waiting... had O pains for 2 days now though.

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s! This month is BLOWING UP with :bfp:s! WOW!

:wacko: Ladies I know i shouldn't symptom spot..But it feels like :witch::witch: is coming..But i'm still praying it's the womb(uterus) stretching and not AF coming. Me and DB got into a big arguement tonight loool because he wouldn't let me sleep and after that..I started to get those cramps..I'm praying i'm not out this time..:nope:

congratulations on all the BFPs

my af is late but i got a bfn today so i dont know still waiting and wondering whats going on :(

Wow!! 11th was a great day!!! Congrats everyone!
Old witch got me so onto yet another month.

:cry: think i'm out ladies, cramps are very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->