September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Im due to test on the 26th :) Just had my first positive OPK yesterday! Lots of :sex:

Good luck to all and lots of :dust:

Hi
can you put me down for a:witch: the old cow bag got me in my sleep!:growlmad:
Good luck to all those left to test :hugs:

Well i did a test today... :bfn: but AF still not here, so im not out just yet..will keep ya posted! xxx

Updates complete, im off to bed now, see you in the morning with your new bfp's

hello all, SarahMelissa i have tested this morning with Clearblue Digi, i am happy to announce my BFP, at my first month of my TTC#1,

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS HERS, and if anybody is interested to know i had implantation bleding at 5DPO, and i had all the symptoms in the book thereafter....i have not tracked my temperatures but let's just say that i just knew, it is amazing to experience so many changes that your body goes through as soon as the implantation occurs, don't hesitate to send me messages asking questions if you need to know more, oh by the way i have been on the BCP for 10 years, then had a break of 5 months and then took them again for one year and i came off them on the 14th of July!!!!

the best of luck, sweet ladies.....i am heading to ................CLOUD 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello all, SarahMelissa i have tested this morning with Clearblue Digi, i am happy to announce my BFP, at my first month of my TTC#1,

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS HERS, and if anybody is interested to know i had implantation bleding at 5DPO, and i had all the symptoms in the book thereafter....i have not tracked my temperatures but let's just say that i just knew, it is amazing to experience so many changes that your body goes through as soon as the implantation occurs, don't hesitate to send me messages asking questions if you need to know more, oh by the way i have been on the BCP for 10 years, then had a break of 5 months and then took them again for one year and i came off them on the 14th of July!!!!

the best of luck, sweet ladies.....i am heading to ................CLOUD 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to you and all the other ladies with bfp's

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SAR35 AND Pretty Sakura, i wish you all teh best and i so hope that you will follow straight after with your PFP!!!!
PLEASE ask if you have any questions, i know i was very confused and i did ask and helped a lot!!!!
lots of baby dust to alll

Could you put me as BFN, i think i am having an annovulatory cycle : (

SarahMelissa, ur chart looks fab xx

September is so going to kick August's ass!! 38 BFPs and it's only the 12th!! WOOP! Go girls - hopefully the number will double before the months out!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVENT TESTED YET! x

Just tested... FR says BFN for now. 13 DPO with a 19 day LP last cycle... my fingers are still crossed! On the night of 3-4 DPO I dreamed that a tornado was coming and we were counting down the minutes and I specifically remember the numbers 12 & 13 minutes. I woke up just as we heard it coming. I took this as, life as I know it is about to change, on the 12th or 13th of this month maybe; it's obviously not 12 or 13 DPO. THEN on the night of 9-10 DPO, DH dreamed that I had just found out I was pregnant-- and the same night I dreamed I was breastfeeding a blonde hair, blue eyed baby boy. :cloud9: I hope my mind is not playing evil tricks on me!

SarahMelissa your chart does look great!!! I got a sore throat 2dpo too :) Good luck!!!

Thanks girls, i was a little surprised by this mornings temp, i had expected it to be on the way down, if it is up still tomorrow i might just have to test again.

The :witch: got me just before, well atleast i think its the :witch: because i normally get it when i wake up but today it was at 3pm!! and it was also pinky and white ish???? not sure but most likly the EVIL MEAN :witch:!!!!

Goodluck to every one else !!!!!
BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly