• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Hey there, I am not on the list, but you could add me. I got my :bfp: yesterday!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi... I was feeling really good about this month but Nope... she got me today so I'm out for this month.

congrats to everyone with their BFP this month and fx'd for everyone else next month x

she got me so im out, maybe next month

good luck to all those left to test x

Wow! Look at all those blinking bfp's!!!!!! Congrats ladies!!!!!

And for those who are waiting to test... :dust:

And those of use who got visited by the unwanted guest, :hugs: Next month is our month!

OMG OMG I got a faint (but stronger than before) :bfp:. I did take some photos but they haven't come out at all well, but there is a definate pink line there. My fiance saw it appear before I did. Thought it was another bfn but he said, "well I can see something", and OMG it got darker.

Still slightly too faint for my liking, but going to do another test in the morning and if bfp then I'm buying a digital.

Yippeeeeeeee ......... hope it sticks xx

im staying "positive" about tomorrows testing :) need that baby dust !! xxx

Maybe Im not out yet... Im hoping that what I have had is implantation bleeding... I will test in the morning and hope that I get a :bfp:

Thank you for updating the chart- I got my BFP 2 days ago so please remove my name on the 26th- thank you!

keep up the good work laydeez - this sure is a bumper crop of BFPs!

You can add me to the bumper list - BFP!!! I was down to test on the 18th... and finally positive 35 DPO. So happy!

Congrats to all the other BFP's this month and lots of luck to those who've moved to next month... Hoping the list just keeps on getting lucky!

I think I may have a tentative one - will let you know after the weekend - fingers crossed xxx

I think i will be out soon too will let you know officially tommorrow. Went to the restroom a few hours ago and notice brown spotting only when I wipe. I am 11dpo and think its probably too late for implantation bleeding. Plus I wouldnt even know what that was or looks like. Its a pinkish brown tint and only on tp when I wipe I have a liner on and keep going back to the bathroom and nothing on it yet so I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. I guess at least I will know.

Holy cow at the :bfp:s!!! Congrats ladies! All you girls hoping for June babies, drop your name in the JuneBugs testing! We even have a blinky sig! :)

Edit: Just went to the CBFM thread...

I don't know if you got this one all stalked and recorded or not, SarahMelissa!

My news. I didn't get a Peak this cycle but FF gave me an 'O' date on CD13. Been feeling a bit weired so took an IC test (10 mui strip) at lunch time and to my complete suprise it was a :bfp: :wacko: :happydance:!!!!! I have read alot about the IC tests about them being a bit crap, does anyone know why? The line I got was clear as day thick and pink - but not as strong as the control line. I am 12DPO.

This was on the 24th and confirmed today!

Should be almost at 100 now, yes?

Did a Test this morning and a big fat negatitive....Af due monday...Oh well on to a July Baby...

I think i will be out soon too will let you know officially tommorrow. Went to the restroom a few hours ago and notice brown spotting only when I wipe. I am 11dpo and think its probably too late for implantation bleeding. Plus I wouldnt even know what that was or looks like. Its a pinkish brown tint and only on tp when I wipe I have a liner on and keep going back to the bathroom and nothing on it yet so I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. I guess at least I will know.

Hey! Just to let you know that I had implantation bleeding on 11dpo so I guess its not too late! I didn't know what it looked like either, was my first time! It was brownish and only there when I wiped for 1 afternoon. I also had my regular cramps so felt like af was coming but then it did feel a bit different. Hard to say how different though.

Fingers crossed for you! I looked at you chart and your temp is still up, so thats a good sign?
:thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"