• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Wow congrats to the 4 new bfp's i just woke up too, we are nearly there girls, who is going to take that lucky spot number 100???

I wish I could say it was me... but unless I can O and get through the 2ww in 5 days... well... it's not me! :( Where's your JuneBugs siggy, Sarah? You know you're going to have a June baby, right? :hugs:

I wish I could say it was me... but unless I can O and get through the 2ww in 5 days... well... it's not me! :( Where's your JuneBugs siggy, Sarah? You know you're going to have a June baby, right? :hugs:

Yep i know im having a June baby :) but my signature block is totally full, it wont let me add another thing :(

I GOT MY :bfp: just a minute ago.... OMG:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

YAY! I know I knew... but was still exciting to read in here! Congrats on taking spot #99! HUGE :hugs:! CONGRATS a million times over!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And, you asked if you could stay even though you were waiting to try... hmmph!

Thanks for adding me. My nurse just told me to test on Oct 4, though. I am confused. My FF says to test on Sept 30. According to my calculations, my AF is due on Oct. 1. So, I am not sure when I will test....

testing early tomorrow for that 100 space please God.. give me that bfp in the morning :)

Here #100, #100, #100.... come out, come out, wherever you are! :)

Come on number 100.......its currently 2.06pm here in Australia, so i want to update number 100 before i go to bed tonight.

I'm trying not to go to bed before the BFP, but it's 12:25am and I'll be going to bed in an hour and a half. lol
Come on!!!!

Come on number 100.......its currently 2.06pm here in Australia, so i want to update number 100 before i go to bed tonight.

I forgot you were in Australia... that means that you get to be that pretty and have an Australian accent! Life truly isn't fair sometimes, missy! :)

A friend of mine called Australia a couple of week back... it was 10pm where we are (Illinois, USA), and she needed to talk to a Kia dealership in a department that closes early. Australia was early enough the next day and spoke English... so, we called! :) Desperate times, eh!

I forgot you were in Australia... that means that you get to be that pretty and have an Australian accent! Life truly isn't fair sometimes, missy! :)

A friend of mine called Australia a couple of week back... it was 10pm where we are (Illinois, USA), and she needed to talk to a Kia dealership in a department that closes early. Australia was early enough the next day and spoke English... so, we called! :) Desperate times, eh!

Meggs your so sweet :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->