• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

How did you not have Amos??? OMG! How did I not know that you didn't have Amos?!?!

Yay for 100!!! So, Trinity was really #100... cause Amos got hers several days ago!

OMG! I wonder how many we'll really have this month now? Hmmm... *dum dum dum* (that was dramatic music, if you couldn't tell) LOL

And, it's very true Sarah! I love Australian accents SO much! :)

Woo!! :D This really is a successful thread! I just hope there's enough baby dust for the next months!

There better be, because we're just about cycle buddies! Today is CD6 almost CD7! If we're both getting our :bfp:s this cycle, there better be dust left! :)

I know, cant believe i hadnt put her in yet, i saw her thread from the other day about doing a test but then hadnt been back to check what happened. I cannot wait to see exactly how many we end up with come the end of September.

:rofl: at Aussie accents, you would totally love me then, i am so Aussie :rofl:

Awww... my last Aussie friend sounded exactly like Olivia Newton John! We used to talk in Yahoo chat rooms when I was 20. Now, it's 8 years later.... I think she might actually live in Texas these days... and I haven't heard her voice in years! I should come to Australia! It's on my short list of places I need to see before I die... but I'm a bit worried about all the deadly things you people seem to keep there... like 9 out of 10 things that can kill you live in Australia! LOL

Btw, do you actually go by SarahMelissa? Or just Sarah?

wow... 100! congrats everyone who got their bfp's this month! for those i'll be seeing in the october thread, fx'd that there will be another 100 bfp's :)

I think its so funny that people think there are deadly animals just everywhere here :rofl: its not really like that at all, i think people think we have kangaroos jumping around everywhere too, also not the case. Nothing scary here, you should definately come, then we could meet up and you can hear me talk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just go by Sarah. Melissa is my middle name but since ive been using SarahMelissa as my name on here i quite like them both together :)

Woo!! :D This really is a successful thread! I just hope there's enough baby dust for the next months!

There better be, because we're just about cycle buddies! Today is CD6 almost CD7! If we're both getting our :bfp:s this cycle, there better be dust left! :)

Wow our cycles are close! :)
And no 'if's! We are going to! Everyone who didn't get their BFPs this month will get it next month. All of them. lol Even those who are still on birth control over at WTT. We'll have so much baby dust, we'll sneeze on someone by accident and they'll get pregnant-- regardless of gender.

lol went a little too far.

SaraMelissa,

Mark me down for October 1st... :)

Thanks!

Hey BabyPatel, im actually only doing September testing dates on this thread, but if you wanted to test a day early i could add you for September 30th???

Or if you are leaving it until 1 October to test then there are about 3 October testing threads floating about, here they are:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-our-1st-big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ies-late-september-early-october-testers.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...fat-positive-pregnancy-test-s-100-so-far.html

great i came just in time.ive been waiting for luck number 100!!! congrats to everyone this month!!!:thumbup::happydance::bunny::loopy:

Gotcha! I just wondered, because I almost just put Sarah... and then I was afraid you were one of those people who hated your first name by itself and I'd upset you or something! LOL I've met people like that... it's unpleasant when you call them their name and didn't know they hated it!

How do you NOT have deadly stuff everywhere? I mean, you seriously house 9 out of every 10 things that will KILL you! That sounds pretty "everywhere" to me. Where the heck do y'all keep it if it's not just crawling about thinking about who to kill next? Is there one specific state (they are states there, yes?) where you put it and NO ONE EVER COMES BACK ALIVE if they go? :rofl:

I will totally look you up if I come to Australia! I have to make quite a trip one day. Because I have to go to Dubai so my future children can play with Caterpiller's future children... and Australia for the same + hearing you talk!

Anyone else? Anywhere I haven't been and need to go?

Wow our cycles are close! :)
And no 'if's! We are going to! Everyone who didn't get their BFPs this month will get it next month. All of them. lol Even those who are still on birth control over at WTT. We'll have so much baby dust, we'll sneeze on someone by accident and they'll get pregnant-- regardless of gender.

lol went a little too far.

Nope, you took it just far enough! I love the way you think! Of course... We'll take the dust we need before WTT and the sneezing, right? It only makes sense that way!

Its totally fine to just call me Sarah :)

Its so funny coz i dont even know what the 9 deadly things are that are apparently here and just waiting to pounce on me and kill me :rofl: :rofl: Yes we do have States here, there are 8 different States, i live in the State Queensland. I think possibly the State Northern Territory may have a few more creepy crawlys then the rest of them but there are definately not just things in every corner waiting to kill you :rofl:

Here's a short list, but there are more! I swear! Every time I watch a "Nature's Most Deadly Creatures" type show... it's always... "Native to Australia!" Y'all should having a blinking WARNING sign that you can see from SPACE!

Scary Things That Live in Australia and I Shouldn't Have Looked At!

Here's a short list, but there are more! I swear! Every time I watch a "Nature's Most Deadly Creatures" type show... it's always... "Native to Australia!" Y'all should having a blinking WARNING sign that you can see from SPACE!

Ok that is the list hey, well the only one i have ever had in my yard is the red back spider. But i spose those things are all in Australia, Im glad i havent come across them all though. I think you would be pretty safe visiting :)

Ok that is the list hey, well the only one i have ever had in my yard is the red back spider. But i spose those things are all in Australia, Im glad i havent come across them all though. I think you would be pretty safe visiting :)

Ok, I'll trust you on this one... but just this once! :)

lol lol im the same, wouldnt wanna go to aussie incase them spiders ive seen on tv doc programs etc haha. and plus the long flight from uk. mind u my nans been to oz n said only thing she saw was big moths or something ,didnt see any spiders or anything. couple my mates moved over there back packing aswell ,and they slept in all sorts of places and aint really seen much either ,ones back home here as his nan died so hes home for a bit n said he aint seen much around.
Suppose its certain places more.
u should go megg33k :D if u see any creepys run run run lol. my mams always wanted to go on a cruise there but dad dont want to ha.
Cant believe 100 bfps tho , well done n congrats to everyone, lets hope us october testers get our bfps and beat the 100 wowowo :D xoxox

Ah! I'd LOVE to cruise to Australia!!! I bet that would be downright ridiculous sorts of expensive! :(

yeah deffo would be pricey, mams always wanted to but like i said dad dont really do cruises. but yeah would cost a bomb no doubt. would be lovely though i bet and the experience would be great

After reading some of these, I'm very scared to go to Australia. Guess I can't take that trip next summer. lol

Looks like it's between $700 and $1700 per person before tax for the low end... the high end... well, we won't talk about that! :) Anywhere from 7 to 17 nights... almost all leave from Sydney, but one leaves from Hawaii. I only checked Royal Caribbean, because other cruise lines don't exist to me! *not biased* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->