September Testing Dates - May Babies - 128 BFP's....RIP 13 ANGELS XXX

Well girls...I did another FRER this morning and my line is def darker. But i dont want to put it down as yet. I have AF due this week and want to wait and see if she stays away first.:growlmad: Im praying this is a sticky! Congrats to all the girls who already have their BFPs! Cant believe its already 100!!:hugs:

:dust:WOW cant believe we hit a 100 BFPs this month. Congratulations to you all and good luck to all the rest of us trying again next month

:hugs:

After reading some of these, I'm very scared to go to Australia. Guess I can't take that trip next summer. lol

Australia is not scary, stop it!! :rofl: i bet you would never see any of those things, i have lived here for 27 years and only ever seen the red back spider.:thumbup:

Wow 100 BFPs truely amazing! And beats the statistics! So jealous I'm not one of them but also so happy for all you guys! Let's hope October is just as good (actually no, let's hope it's better, because there has to be more than 100 girlies who didn't get a BFP), and that I'm one of them!

The number of BFP's on this thread have been mind-blowing. I hold you entirely responsible SarahMelissa!!! You are a lucky mascot!

Unfortunately the old hag tracked me down early this morning, so I am off to join Hallowe'en Humpers (how uncouth!) xx

I'm sure it's lovely, hun! LOL I still definitely plan to go to Australia... but I kind of want to keep some of the travel I have planned back for when I can allow my kids to enjoy it too. I had never even been on an airplane until I was 25. So you can imagine that I would like to get my kids out into the world. The only problem is that I don't have any kids yet! LOL I'm working on it though... in fact, I just worked on it! :winkwink:

OMG the first time i ever went on a plane i was 25 too, and i have never been outside Australia ever, i have never even been to all of the States here either.

The number of BFP's on this thread have been mind-blowing. I hold you entirely responsible SarahMelissa!!! You are a lucky mascot!

Unfortunately the old hag tracked me down early this morning, so I am off to join Hallowe'en Humpers (how uncouth!) xx

Sorry she got you :hugs: i will send you lots of my lucky mascot baby dust for next month :dust:

OMG the first time i ever went on a plane i was 25 too, and i have never been outside Australia ever, i have never even been to all of the States here either.

How bizarre! I definitely haven't been to all 50 states! In fact, I've only ever been in 18 or 19 of them... can't remember if I've been to Oklahoma or not. I'm thinking not. I've not spent much time in most of the ones I've been to either. Mostly just driving through. As far as leaving the country... my first airplane trip was for my honeymoon... we went to Niagara Fall, Onatrio (Canada). We flew into Buffalo NY, and drove across the border to avoid needing passports.. this was in 2006. Since then, I've been to Nassau, Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico. So, I have traveled outside the country sort of... but not really! LOL

Did you like flying? I was terrified at first, but then after the first time, I never wanted to be in a car again... it was SO much quicker!

I was a little scared the first time, it was also DH's first time as well, and to make it worse we went on September 11th. We were so glad when we finally landed safely :rofl:

Oh and look i finally fitted in the JudeBugs graphic, i just delted out some other stuff to fit it :)

Wow - lot of :bfp:s in this thread! Congrats all.

Isn't it odd how we can live in a country and not visit all of it. At least you have a large number of states to cover and miles to cross. I didn't even make it across the border to Scotland until I was 32! :rofl:

Oh and put me down for the 'get your baby on a plane early' club - I can't wait to take my little one to Disney World :)

Oh, I could wait forever to go to Disney World... something about "The Happiest Place On Earth" makes me want to cringe! LOL I'm not that kind of girl. However! I can't wait to drag my uninterested children to museums across the globe! :)

Sarah - YAY for the JuneBugs siggy... It's going to be a lucky one... I can feel it!

Meggs I hear you loud and clear hun....

Nice one on the :bfp:s people - SM we'll have to get you in here all teh time, clearly you are lucky!

Nice one on the :bfp:s people - SM we'll have to get you in here all teh time, clearly you are lucky!

Well i certainly wouldnt mind, it has definately been my pleasure, i know when september ends i will get withdrawl symptoms from not doing daily updates. I think others might get shitty if i did it all the time though and not let anyone else have a turn :rofl:

Maybe i will do another one in a couple of months.

you won't be HERE in a couple of months.....

:dohh: :dohh: of course i wont, i will be in 1st tri with all the rest of us and there will be a whole new bunch of TTC'ers. :dohh: well this thread will have to be my one and only then, I think i more than made up for it though by casting my lucky spell :) :happydance:

I'm just randomly creating daft siggys for people to adopt. Hopefully that's my contribution to the baby making sorted! I am bringing PMA to the masses :rofl:

WOW this thread is amazing...100 :bfp:!!! I was barely #6!!!! Great job SarahMelissa!!!

Wow - lot of :bfp:s in this thread! Congrats all.

Isn't it odd how we can live in a country and not visit all of it. At least you have a large number of states to cover and miles to cross. I didn't even make it across the border to Scotland until I was 32! :rofl:

Oh and put me down for the 'get your baby on a plane early' club - I can't wait to take my little one to Disney World :)

aww ye would be great take ur little one to disney, when i have a baby id deffo take mine, not when too young tho, i went when i was 3 , a month before my 4th birthday, i remember bits and some flash backs of it but i dont remember much, my parents got married over there, not disney but florida itself, gulf coast or whatever. i think about 5/6/7 best age to go ,remember more of it then.
haha meg it can be kinda scary for some people i suppse lol, all that magicly stuff, be great for kids tho.
id love to go back mind, bet its changed loads, my mate just came back from there with her family, they stayed in one of them villas with like 4/5 bedrooms with a pool awwww bitch aye lol.
yeah keep trying to visit all ur states girls, good to say u been places nearby aswell. where i live in south wales in the uk, ive hardly seen any of wales, and only parts of england, never been to scotland or ireland. i been abroad hours away more times than ive seen my own country.
all get ur boots on and get on ur little breaks away :D
Congrats to everyone on bfps again mwah xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"