*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Sorry DBZ34, I had you on my list, I just have a scatterbrain.

Your on there now :flower:

I wanna join.. AF is due Sept 12.. Testing Sept 16 if she isnt here by then

Hey Ladies, Ill also be testing September 7th... if not before.. But that is when AF is due! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

Hi Ladies!! Can I please join in too?

I'm still waiting for AF this month, so not sure when to expect her in Sept. Right now I'm on CD 32 and still no sign of the witch! I just bought an OPK and will start using this next cycle if AF ever does arrive! I have no PG symptoms other than being exhausted and the weird thing is I have none of my normal AF symptoms either. Not sure what's going on..
I just went off the pill in May so not quite sure when I ovulate or what my LP is.

Feeling frustrated and ignorant but I am hopefull that I will ge ahold of everything this next cycle :)
I would love a Spring baby but I'll be happy to be PG by Christmas!

Happy baby dust to all!!

~Molly

Oh! I forgot to mention that the last two months my cycle has been exactly 31 days.

Hi Ladies!! Can I please join in too?

I'm still waiting for AF this month, so not sure when to expect her in Sept. Right now I'm on CD 32 and still no sign of the witch! I just bought an OPK and will start using this next cycle if AF ever does arrive! I have no PG symptoms other than being exhausted and the weird thing is I have none of my normal AF symptoms either. Not sure what's going on..
I just went off the pill in May so not quite sure when I ovulate or what my LP is.

Feeling frustrated and ignorant but I am hopefull that I will ge ahold of everything this next cycle :)
I would love a Spring baby but I'll be happy to be PG by Christmas!

Happy baby dust to all!!

~Molly

Of corse you can join. I will make a 'date unknown' section and then when the witch finally arrive (or not FX'ed!!) we can change it.

have you tested to make sure there is no suprise BFPto be expected?? I hate it when cycles are all over the place, it completely throws you off! xx

Thanks StephieB! Still learning my way around here.

I haven't tested yet cuz I'm too nervous I'll see a BFN and since I haven't been off the pill long I'm not sure if my cycles have sorted out yet.
The first month I went off the pill I had a normal period on CD 27, the next two months my cycle was exactly 31 days. Today I'm at 32 so I'm not sure if I'm actually late or just have off cycles still.

I'm so confused and I kinda wish the witch would just come already so I can start properly charting and tracking and TTC again!

If AF doesn't arrive by tomorrow or Tuesday I will bite the bullet and :test:

:hugs:
~Molly

Please add me, testing sept 3rd. Not very positive this month. 8 months in and nothing yet. Fingers still crossed though and babydust to all! Good luck ladies xxx

Please add me, testing sept 3rd. Not very positive this month. 8 months in and nothing yet. Fingers still crossed though and babydust to all! Good luck ladies xxx

Ooooo, we're testing on the same day :happydance: fingers crossed and :dust: to us. It is extremely difficult to stay positive when you have had month after month of BFNs, this is my 16th cycle so I think I would actually die of shock if it actually happened!

1babydreamer - I know what you mean about not wanting to test, I always try and put it off to the last day possible but I ALWAYS cave in about 10DPO and then get myself all depressed because it's a BFN, which is ridiculous! You should definitely test if the witch hasn't arrived by tomorrow, you might not even need to be on the September testing thread!! :happydance:

My cycles have been anywhere from 29-35 days for the past few months, at times I HATE my uterus...:dohh:

P.s I just realised I put your name on the list wrong, have changed it now. Sorry! x

I'm hoping September is my month! Today is CD1 and i have pretty consistent 28 day cycles. I'm hoping to hold out on testing until the day AF is actually due which is September 17th, which is also the day before our 2nd wedding anniversary. That would be a GREAT gift!!

thanks for adding me :D could we put how many testers we have? I like looking at the statistics, like the august thread, nearly 20% of the women who signed onto it are pregnant :d I'm a geek :blush:

Hi! Could you add me? Today is cd1 for me. I plan to use the sperm meets the egg plan this month. Thanks!! Good luck ladies!!!

im in for the 9th :) fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->