*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Howdy! I am testing around the 15th and already going crazy. I hate waiting.

Thanks for adding me StefieB! I think I may break down and take a test tomorrow. The not knowing if AF is coming or not is driving me bonkers! I do feel a bit achy and crampy today so I think the witch is on her way :( I just hate seeing that BFN especially when I really feel that I may be PG! I hope you get your BFP this cycle and hopefully this willl be a lucky month for all :)
I think once I'm able to know when I ovulate I will not be so stressed. Fingers crossed!!

I am in!!!! im at cd 12 and im due to O around the 26th.... i will test around Sept. 11!!! FXed this week!!!! good luck ladies!!! baby dust to all!

oh oh oh!!! Im on CD8, and my fertile period is from saturday to next saturday. I will be testing on 15th Sept. I have had to get my OH to hide my tests as i got a bit obsessive this past month :haha:

Heres hoping for a mini honeymoon baby!!! [-o< :wedding:

Please add me, testing sept 3rd. Not very positive this month. 8 months in and nothing yet. Fingers still crossed though and babydust to all! Good luck ladies xxx

Ooooo, we're testing on the same day :happydance: fingers crossed and :dust: to us. It is extremely difficult to stay positive when you have had month after month of BFNs, this is my 16th cycle so I think I would actually die of shock if it actually happened!

1babydreamer - I know what you mean about not wanting to test, I always try and put it off to the last day possible but I ALWAYS cave in about 10DPO and then get myself all depressed because it's a BFN, which is ridiculous! You should definitely test if the witch hasn't arrived by tomorrow, you might not even need to be on the September testing thread!! :happydance:

My cycles have been anywhere from 29-35 days for the past few months, at times I HATE my uterus...:dohh:

P.s I just realised I put your name on the list wrong, have changed it now. Sorry! x

Fingers crossed for us!! I think I would die of shock too if I actually got a BFP. To be honest though the witch is always on time so I hardly ever get to test. Sometimes I cheat and do it the day before she's due but it's such a waste of money buying tests when I know I havent even skipped a period yet.

Please please please let it happen this month. I am so de-motivated at the moment.
:cry:

I'm hoping September is my month! Today is CD1 and i have pretty consistent 28 day cycles. I'm hoping to hold out on testing until the day AF is actually due which is September 17th, which is also the day before our 2nd wedding anniversary. That would be a GREAT gift!!

Oh congratulations! I am really hoping for a September :BFP: because our 12 week safety date would be our wedding day! Would be a perfect way to tell all of our family and friends!

Hi! Could you add me? Today is cd1 for me. I plan to use the sperm meets the egg plan this month. Thanks!! Good luck ladies!!!

Hi Augie, I've put you down for 18th if you have 28 day cycles, is this ok? Just let me know if you want me to change it :flower:

Fingers crossed for us!! I think I would die of shock too if I actually got a BFP. To be honest though the witch is always on time so I hardly ever get to test. Sometimes I cheat and do it the day before she's due but it's such a waste of money buying tests when I know I havent even skipped a period yet.

Please please please let it happen this month. I am so de-motivated at the moment.
:cry:

Its easy to get demotivated, I can completely understand where you're coming from. I always cheat because I have no will power! The amount of time and money I have wasted doing tests at 9-13dpo, getting my hopes up everyday only for the witch to arrive at 14dpo is ridiculous! My fingers are definitely crossed for us this month, we all deserve our turn for good news :flower:

Thanks for adding me StefieB! I think I may break down and take a test tomorrow. The not knowing if AF is coming or not is driving me bonkers! I do feel a bit achy and crampy today so I think the witch is on her way :( I just hate seeing that BFN especially when I really feel that I may be PG! I hope you get your BFP this cycle and hopefully this willl be a lucky month for all :)
I think once I'm able to know when I ovulate I will not be so stressed. Fingers crossed!!

Yeah I understand that, and even though deep down you know you shouldn't get your hopes up, I always get excited just before checking a tests. (I make myself leave the room so I am not staring at it constantly!)

Its a giant relief when you get your first +OPK, it's silly how excited those two little lines make you :shrug: xx

Me me! I'm in again! I was in the August thread so here we go again...testing on 15th as well. Praying for even more BFPs this month!

Could I please join?? This is my 13th cycle:wacko: and I should be testing on the 6th, will start my OPKs this week and will most likely OV Friday or Saturday. I had the HSG test last week and the doctor said everything looked great and even said I "should" conceive this month:happydance: I sure hope he is right!!!!

:dust: to us all!!!

thank you for adding the testing number, I agree with your statement, september will kick augusts ass!!! :D haha x

Updated :)

The 15th is a busy busy day! :dust:

No problem Katherinegrey, and yes, we will definitely have more bfps than september!

Thats great news butterflies3, fx'd for you! x

I just realized ill be testing on 9/11, the 10 year anniversary of the terrorist attacks :( hopefully some good can come out of that day with a BFP!!!

StefieB, still no sign of the :witch: so I tested this morning cuz I just can't stand it anymore and got a :bfn: :cry:

Oh well... Guess I'm in for September for sure though! Still waiting for AF so I can calculate a test date so I'll let ya know.

butterflies3, Good luck!! I hope this is the lucky month for you :)

Flutterbabies, I so feel the same, bummed and unmotivated. I totally think I would pass out from shock if I saw a BFP! I know DH and I have really only been ttc for two cycles but I just figured as soon as I stopped the pill I would be preggo! What a ninny I ws!
We gotta cheer up and get to :sex: even if just for fun to take our minds off things!

jmandrews, I sure do hope you get your BFP on the 11th and make it a good memory :)

:dust: to all!!

Thanks 1 babydreamer I really hope u get ur BFP this month!!!! FXed!

Thanks jmandrews!! Maybe there is still hope for this month! :)

Hi I'm new to this so not sure when I ovulate yet, but will be testing on September 15th. Feel so happy to have found this website, great support for all :thumbup:

Hi :) add me in for the 19th! I hope it's this month, I'm not a patient person!

May I please join?

After last months crazy 40+ day cycle and the unwanted arrival of the witch I am now back on the band wagon :)

I will be testing on the 15th September :thumbup:

I got my smiley opk! Yaaaaaay! Gonna be testing sept 3rd. Wish me luck!

Best of luck to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->