*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Katerina yeah doc looked at my chart said 7 weeks (which would have been 8 and a bit by now) but when I had my dating scan done she measures the gestational sack and said I was 4 weeks 6 days which makes me 5 weeks 3 days today. Doesn't calculate with my cycles though so that may change when they do another scan in 2 weeks :)

Bernadette yeah it made it feel real but I think it will be more real once I see the baby on my next scan :) all I saw was a bug black sack one my last one hehehe

I haven't been online in so long but I must say that I am out! AF came 5 days late... Bummer! Doctor appointment Monday... Hopeful for our next go around!

I've been re-testing every morning, I was worried that my lines where light, but this morning my body reassured me by pumping out a nice dark line! Phew! I've got my doctors appointment this morning too confirm the Pregnancy, I've got a sample of my FMU waiting just for him:haha:

I've been re-testing every morning, I was worried that my lines where light, but this morning my body reassured me by pumping out a nice dark line! Phew! I've got my doctors appointment this morning too confirm the Pregnancy, I've got a sample of my FMU waiting just for him:haha:

SO exciting!!! Well done and YIPEE for darker lines! Good luck @ doc!

Tested again this morning - BFN but still no signs of AF. My temps are really low though. I'm not sure if it's broken or correct.

I had hoped we might have some more news today. :( I resisted the urge to poas (hope you did too hwimmer - unless you got a BFP, then that's totally allowed! :winkwink:) so I might test tomorrow. Anyone else still left in?

I had hoped we might have some more news today. :( I resisted the urge to poas (hope you did too hwimmer - unless you got a BFP, then that's totally allowed! :winkwink:) so I might test tomorrow. Anyone else still left in?

:thumbup: Nice work!

I almost POAS this morning, but I resisted too! One. More. Day. And then we are going to flood this thread with BFPs!!! :happydance:

Sorry for ending the last day of september with bad news, but I miscarried earlier this week :cry:

Sorry for ending the last day of september with bad news, but I miscarried earlier this week :cry:

Sending my love to you :hugs: So sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling fine both physically and mentally now, take care xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

So so sorry srbjbex, going through a miscarriage was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, I'm so sorry you have to experience it. Please feel free to send me a pm if you want to talk :hugs:

Nooooooo not the final day already!! I've become too attached to the ladies ob this thread, ill genuinely miss it :( xxx

Is there an october thread that everyone is joining? I'd like to keep up with everyone. :)

Some of us are still waiting! Don't all go yet! :D Joking aside, where has everyone gone, just in case Im not lucky? Xx

Any news for you Stephie? Xx

Yea I'm in the October thread I'm on my phone right now so I can't copy paste it but if u go to my page u can find it :)

Native & NotNic here is the October Thread's link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-lucky-month-113-gorgeous-testers-2-bfps.html

I hope everyone who got AF (unfortunately) joins this thread so we can continue supporting each other! :)

yes come on over.. there is already a great group of ladies.. lots of room for more!!! Looking forward to seeing lots of Oct BFPs!!!

Thanks girlies - however I'm not sure if it's cheating to add myself to that list when I've just discovered that I am pregnant! (I'm shaking writing that!) I got my :bfp: on a superdrug normal test this morning. I'll be buying a digital later on today as I think I am around 13DPO and it would be handy to know if I am pg enough to show on one of those tests. I would relax a tiny, weeny bit if it is. Fingers crossed for hwimmer and everyone else on this thread still patiently :coffee: xxx

Thanks girlies - however I'm not sure if it's cheating to add myself to that list when I've just discovered that I am pregnant! (I'm shaking writing that!) I got my :bfp: on a superdrug normal test this morning. I'll be buying a digital later on today as I think I am around 13DPO and it would be handy to know if I am pg enough to show on one of those tests. I would relax a tiny, weeny bit if it is. Fingers crossed for hwimmer and everyone else on this thread still patiently :coffee: xxx

AHHHHHHH! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh notnic I am so so ecstatically happy for you!! I have been spying on you all month hoping for some happy news (not in a stalker-creepy way obviously!) This is a BRILLIANT end to this month!! :happydance::happydance: Congratulations and lots and lots of happy, sticky lovely vibes going your way!

As for me, I am still in limbo! I have no idea what DPO I am, but my boobs are KILLING me and I had AF cramps on Thursday so bad I had to take some ibuprofen and lie down, and expecting this to be another early period after my miscarriage but no, no sign of af cramps, spotting or anyting :shrug: I very much do not know! I already pee'd today :dohh: so I am currently crossing my legs and will hold off until I physically cannot hold off any longer before I POAS. Couldn't get hold of any FRER so I only have IC and Asda own brand but will obviously keep you all updated.

Again, massive massive congrats notnic! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"