*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I know :( I almost think I can't get pregnant because of all the problems I've had but then I remember my doc said I fine to get pregnant but everything just needs to be normal after IUD, stupid thing I will never again get one!!!

If you're doctor says everything is fine, then it's just a stupid horrid waiting game!! I waited 17 months before we got our BFP, and I was CONVINCED that I would just never get pregnant! But we did, sadly it didn't stick but we kept on being positive and doing everything we could and it happened!

Now I just got to carry on with that positivity, hopefully it won't take another 17 months for the next BFP! xx

If you're doctor says everything is fine, then it's just a stupid horrid waiting game!! I waited 17 months before we got our BFP, and I was CONVINCED that I would just never get pregnant! But we did, sadly it didn't stick but we kept on being positive and doing everything we could and it happened!

Now I just got to carry on with that positivity, hopefully it won't take another 17 months for the next BFP! xx

I couldn't agree more with you hun. Staying positive is the only way. I waited 12 months for bfp, and it also was taken away from me. Now I will wait till my next period before resuming ttc - I only hope that it will come sooner rather than later (sometimes it doesn't come for several months). But I figure, I waited this long, what's another month right? :winkwink:

Stephie- how are you feeling? still under the weather?

I was feeling pretty rubbish this weekend and sore throat today but I'm feeling much better. Had AF cramps on and off for 4 days now but no period, becoming slightly annoying! Not going to do any testing until Friday/Saturday now, we have a 21st birthday party so I want to know what's going on before we go to that! Hopefully no wine for me :happydance:

Stephie- how are you feeling? still under the weather?

I was feeling pretty rubbish this weekend and sore throat today but I'm feeling much better. Had AF cramps on and off for 4 days now but no period, becoming slightly annoying! Not going to do any testing until Friday/Saturday now, we have a 21st birthday party so I want to know what's going on before we go to that! Hopefully no wine for me :happydance:

FX'd for you! :thumbup:

got my soft cups in the mail!!! yay to start using them this month!! and I lost 5 pounds so double plus so lets hope this is my month! I would love a summer baby!

Still no AF and I've stopped taking HPTs because now I don't think I've even O'd yet.

Congrats to all the BFP's!! H&H 9 months to all you lovely ladies! :flower:

Is anyone else waiting to O and hoping for a July baby??

i know its now oct.. but i want to let u ladies know i finally got a faaint bfp today 5 days late!

Congrats to everyone who got BFP's!!!! On to the next one as Jay Z would say.... sorry ihad too!!

Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Miss Nat....that's amazing. Glad everything is ok! I've got my 1st doctors appointment on Friday, and will be relieved when I get a first scan just to know everything is ok in there!

I'm 3 weeks behind you...my estimated due date so far is 20th June!

Take care hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->