September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Hi Ladies,

I am 36 years old and TTC. This is our first month of using the CBFM and I am currently 7dpo. Cycle length is a little messed up it could be 26 days or it could be 32! :wacko:

Will be testing end of next week. Really hope I get a positive results.

Good luck to you all! :kiss:

No June bundle for me, ladies. Aunt Flo here. Oh well. Will try again next month! Heading to October thread now (think I'll be testing ~23rd).

so sorry sowanted! :hugs: hope you get your bfp in october! xx

Hi Ladies,

I am 36 years old and TTC. This is our first month of using the CBFM and I am currently 7dpo. Cycle length is a little messed up it could be 26 days or it could be 32! :wacko:

hi misslondon! welcome and good luck although as you will be testing end of next week you may be better on the october thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...7-october-testing-thread-trick-treat-bfp.html

good luck and hope you get your bfp! :dust:

ok ladies so we made it to the end of the month with a whopping 9 bfp's thank you all for letting me help you record them this month and good luck in october to anyone who go af! sending you all lots of :dust: for another whopping month!

a few of out later month testers are still outstanding so tmm, cassieakaam, dylis & bravemom any news to take us to double figures?

:nope: I'm out mb2b off to october.

:dust:to all left

ok ladies so we made it to the end of the month with a whopping 9 bfp's thank you all for letting me help you record them this month and good luck in october to anyone who go af! sending you all lots of :dust: for another whopping month!

a few of out later month testers are still outstanding so tmm, cassieakaam, dylis & bravemom any news to take us to double figures?

Thanks Mummyb2b!:flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup:

:nope: I'm out mb2b off to october.

:dust:to all left
:hugs::hugs:

Hello again everyone,
I will be 6 weeks in 3 days and I just started feeling really yucky. I dont know if its the flu or the baby...I have the chills headache and my stomach feels so yucky inside. When i eat its like the food does not go anywhere...Its not the feeling where u atomatically have to vomit but more like u want to make urself vomit..Damn if I eat Damn if i dont lol...I hate this part in pregnancy

Hi Ladies,

All the blessings and luck on your side next week. Hope to hear a psotive:bfp:

Hello again everyone,
I will be 6 weeks in 3 days and I just started feeling really yucky. I dont know if its the flu or the baby...I have the chills headache and my stomach feels so yucky inside. When i eat its like the food does not go anywhere...Its not the feeling where u atomatically have to vomit but more like u want to make urself vomit..Damn if I eat Damn if i dont lol...I hate this part in pregnancy

i know how you mean, i am 7 weeks today but have so much other stuff going on, could put it down to other things too! i just think if it is due to pregnancy, i am so lucky to even be pregnant that i will happily accept the sickness and keep reminding myself that it's all going to be worth it!

hope yours is gone soon! (they say by 12 weeks roughly) so not too long to go!

awww...thank you that was so sweet mummyb2b....havent been on much because the looking at the computer screen gets me more nuseous

Yeah, i know its gonna be worth it but damn lol....with my daughter it was so bad i almost fainted in the street....but in this pregnancy i know now what to do know in making sure i stay hydrated at all times and what foods not to eat

My I gently add its not complaints more like sharing what im going through???...Same way ur sharing ur complaints. Not tyring to be rude but its not nice to be bitter towards others.
God bless and truly hope you do get a :bfp:

I understand what you are saying but I agree with Kismet about a testing thread perhaps not being the best place to share these types of issues

Shababy, I'm delighted for you that you are now pregnant. But could you be gently nudged over to the pregnant forums :flower:
Those of us here are still TTC, you're one of the lucky ones to be able to leave and join the next stage. Wishing you a H&H rest of pregnancy. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->