September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Thank you Everyone! I am excited, a lil scared but exited..
Just hope I do not get morning sickness with this pregnancy.
Yuck!!!:sick:

Congrads to all the BFP's still checking in and Hugs to those who have to go another cycle.

typo: know.....

four weeks :bfp: also confirmed it with my doctor....its crazy because i feel like I still dnt beleive it until I see the tummy grow...lol

Congrats! Hope I'm right behind you!

Yes, I think you will be right behind me...All the blessings...I also notice I started peeing a lot before I found out and strangely I had sore chest and still do. In my other pregnancies my chest didnt get sore this early. But all are different.
Blessing and Baby Dust ;)

Thanks! I'm still in a holding pattern. Hopefully I'll have news to report one way or the other soon. :hugs:

keeping my fingers crossed for you kismet!

So I guess I now my body after all...I took four test in disbelief......Pregnant !!!!:happydance:

woohoo congratulations! happy & healthy 9months to you! :happydance:

I'm out cd1....

so sorry peanutpup :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right. I'm back on the September bus, ladies!

Recap: Miscarried Easter weekend. Two months of normal (for me) 28 day cycles. Then two wacko months (21 day cycles with ovu happening ~day 17, I think....didn't catch the egg in time).

Aunt Flo arrived so my original Sept testing date on this thread was no longer needed. Started ovu monitoring on that period and if it's correct, I ovulated 16th Sept (so dtd and stayed horizontal as long as I could before needing to take pupils on a school trip for the week!--shepherding my pupils onto bus then train, answering loads of questions about itinerary...whole time all I was thinking as our trip began was 'swim! swim!' LOL).

This'll put me in for a second Sept testing date: 29th. Aw yeah. Have noticed in my week away that I've had to wee a lot more often than normal. Of course, I'm hoping it's a sign! ??

glad you got 2nd chance fingers crossed (btw - i find that i'm weeing a lot more too if thats any help!)

Thank you Everyone! I am excited, a lil scared but exited..
Just hope I do not get morning sickness with this pregnancy.
Yuck!!!:sick:

dont think i was lucky enough to avoid the morning sickness, i had a few sicky feelings this week & couple of pathetic sickness bouts, but just had to ditch laptop & run to loo just now, so feeling :sick: although as i am lucky enough to even be pregnant, i will happily accept that!!!!

Sorry kismet...it's always such a letdown...:hugs:, but we'll be here for you in November to share in your BFP news! Fx!
Peanut pup...lots of :hugs: to you...

Shababy....what wonderful news....you are so lucky and it encourages all of us still waiting to stay hopeful

I am glad that I can be hope for others who are trying and need answers and comparisons. I know how it feels....Everyone who is trying to conceive please stay hopeful and stress free...Even though its hard waiting and going through the cycle all over again just to have to wait to take another test. It's hard. But It will happen. Babies are a blessing and every wonderful women deserves to be a wonderful mother to a beautiful child.:hugs:

So keep on :sex:

Just a lil humor at the end lol :haha:

Hi kismet, i'm sorry about the chemical. I've been there and know how disappointing it is. sending you big fat hugs right now.

I came on here to post that I'm in shock. I was looking at the cycle day (it's cd29 today) on my CBEFM, waiting for AF to come so we can try again and decided to waste another POAS FRER. That second line lit up this morning. I can't stop crying, I'm not sad, but feel very emotional. Will this one stick? Very relieved but in disbelief. I don't know why I'm feeling so negative. I guess I'm really not going to believe it until the 5 month mark comes. Why do I feel so teary? It's taken so long, I just don't want to be let down. Sorry for being such a fking basketcase. I guess that's the last kind of reaction to a BFP that you thought you'd ever hear? Doesn't help that I didn't get a wink of sleep last night (called in sick today). I'm not telling any of my girlfriends like I did in June. I can't wait for DH to come home I could totally use a hug right now.

Just want to let you know that I got my BFP yesterday afternoon (even with a weird looking chart).

Its only early and I have had 3 early losses between 5-6 weeks in the last 6 months so not going to pull out the party steamers yet, but its looking good I think.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Taurus, you and I got preggers on just about the same day! Praying for sticky healthy beans for both of us.

I came on here to post that I'm in shock. I was looking at the cycle day (it's cd29 today) on my CBEFM, waiting for AF to come so we can try again and decided to waste another POAS FRER. That second line lit up this morning. I can't stop crying, I'm not sad, but feel very emotional. Will this one stick? Very relieved but in disbelief. I don't know why I'm feeling so negative. I guess I'm really not going to believe it until the 5 month mark comes. Why do I feel so teary? It's taken so long, I just don't want to be let down. Sorry for being such a fking basketcase. I guess that's the last kind of reaction to a BFP that you thought you'd ever hear? Doesn't help that I didn't get a wink of sleep last night (called in sick today). I'm not telling any of my girlfriends like I did in June. I can't wait for DH to come home I could totally use a hug right now.

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I so so so hope this is our sticky ones!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back