September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Woooo hoooo!! :dance: Congratz Taurus and 2have4kids! That's fantastic news! :hugs: Sending lots of sticky dust! :dust:

So happy for you both Taurus and 2have4....praying for your sticky beans! :hugs:

Congratulations to all those with a BFP! :flower:

The :witch: has arrived, so I am moving on to October thread .... see everyone else there! :thumbup:

2have4kids & taurus congratulations to you both! happy and healthy 9 months to you both hope these are your sticky beans!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow a whopping month so far! lets see if we can make double figures!

it's your turn today tmm, mama duck & cassieakaam

any news from our missing friends? :shrug:

I finally have a resolution to my situation: possible chemical/early loss. I had a very faint positive on Friday, but then my spotting turned into full-flow yesterday afternoon despite my temps remaining high. I tested with a FRER this morning and it was negative.

We'll be taking a break for October, but I'll be back on the November testing thread! :hugs:

:dust: to those still waiting to test and :hugs: to those who got pounced on by AF.

Just catching up after being away for a week. I'm so sorry.
Be gentle with yourself...

just been stalking and found 1st try had a :bfp: hope you dont mind me updating if you reading this but noticed you already announced on few other threads! congratulations and happy and healthy 9months to you! :happydance:

Holy cow we went from 6 to 9 in hours - Great going ladies!!!! May is a gonna be a busy month

Yes, all those youtube birth videos are vivid in my head again. 'i have to poo-no it's the baby coming, come back here! Crowning :( the ring of fire...' oh dear, what have I signed up for?

If you girls haven't seen this thread already I recommend it. When I've been in the dumps during AF it's made me laugh histerically. It's one of the best on B&B:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories.html

I'm out as the :witch: arrived last night. Good luck to all the ladies still in the running x

I'm out, as well. Aunt Flo arrived yesterday (Mon) so no May bundle here.

<cut text>

Right. I'm back on the September bus, ladies!

Recap: Miscarried Easter weekend. Two months of normal (for me) 28 day cycles. Then two wacko months (21 day cycles with ovu happening ~day 17, I think....didn't catch the egg in time).

Aunt Flo arrived so my original Sept testing date on this thread was no longer needed. Started ovu monitoring on that period and if it's correct, I ovulated 16th Sept (so dtd and stayed horizontal as long as I could before needing to take pupils on a school trip for the week!--shepherding my pupils onto bus then train, answering loads of questions about itinerary...whole time all I was thinking as our trip began was 'swim! swim!' LOL).

This'll put me in for a second Sept testing date: 29th. Aw yeah. Have noticed in my week away that I've had to wee a lot more often than normal. Of course, I'm hoping it's a sign! ??

No June bundle for me, ladies. Aunt Flo here. Oh well. Will try again next month! Heading to October thread now (think I'll be testing ~23rd).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->