September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

congrats!!! So happy happy happy you got a BFP!!!! May baby on the way!!

Congrats on the bfp!! Definite line!! I can't wait to test!

nflores congrats thats not faint at all! :D Are you going to take a digi!?

Taking a FRER tomorrow AM and I have an appt in the afternoon to get blood drawn.

Think I'll be out this month :( AF not arrived yet but my temps took a nosedive this morning so not looking promising!

8 dpo, my boobs became sore yesterday which isn't the best sign as I get pms boobs, its been mia since my operation in June but apparently its back!

Can I please be added as testing on 26th. I stopped taking pill mid cycle on Sat (1 week in) so I'm gonna guess I am due to ov on Fri uness something tels me otherwise :) this is 1st cycle ttc no 3 x

Sorry she got ya baby love ... Onto a June baby ;)
I want a pic of the frer ;) AFM 8dpo and not a symptom in sight !!! I'd put money on it I'm out :(

Thank you ladies... DH and I are scared! We took another 2 tests this AM- started with the internet cheapie to see if it had gotten darker and it was faint same as yesterday but it seemed lighter to me. I couldn't find my FRER and found a box of the digitals with 2 tests so we used one... and there is no denying that test! I have an appt with the dr today for bloodwork and he wants to keep tabs on me earlier this time around.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313375

Oooh I was soooo tempted to test today 8dpo ... Had to wee really quickly so I wouldn't cave lol........

Congratulations nflores77! And welcome to our newest ladies! I have added you all to the front page. Good luck this month!

Afm: I'm out. Witch arrived today.

Here is the October thread :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2228547-october-pumpkins-1-tester.html#post33708591

nflores ahhh so excited for you! I was so happy to see your test~!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->