September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

I have pms sore boobs and some creamy cm today, going to buy another tomorrow! I'll be 11 dpo tomorrow

Baby fever lets hope this is your month but if not there is so much hope that it will be a month soon :) are you temp taking ? Or Opk ?

no I haven't. That will be too much for me.. This month alone has drained me. Its so disappointing doing all you can do only to get a BFN. Ttc takes conceiving to another level. This is probably why my cycle came early the stress of ttc, every day. Living eating breathing it. We are moving to NTNP. I'll still be around with you ladies, but I really think its best to take out all the technicalities out. I'm very let down. AF coming today is a real blow in the face. I know its only cycle 1 and lord knows I will desire a child just like the rest of you, but I rather talk about it less, dish the charting, symptom spotting and all, and just go with the flow. Really in my feelings, I know. Sorry loves

Awh I'm sorry your so disappointed :( it really comes through in your writing :hugs: even with perfectly timed bd ing we. All only have 20-30% of getting a BFP . Took me 5 cycles of perfect timing to get my BFP twice . I had been ntnp for a while but it was only when I stared temping and Opk that I realised I was miscalculations ov each month and its not always on the 14th day lol...

You need to do whatever feels right for you :flower: good luck with the journey :) im sure you will get your BFP soon x

Question, can I temp even though my sleep is very broken up? I have tried it for a few days but figured that its probably not worth it as I get up every hour sometimes if I'm lucky every like 3 hours to go to the bathroom due to my health condition. Plz let me know if its possible I really want to try to pin point my ovulation I used opks but I want to have both to compare.

Hi all :)

So...I'm still just cautiously excited, but I got a BFP!! Got a very faint line on Monday evening at 9DPO. And here's my test from this morning (Thursday) at 12DPO. Happy and kind of in shock as hubby and I were planning to be in this for the long haul, having been told by a Dr that I have PCOS and should expect it to take awhile and would probably need fertility meds. Started acupuncture 7 weeks ago, and who knows, maybe this has nothing to do with that, but for me I feel like it made a difference (along with charting to pinpoint O obviously.)

Anyway, I'm really hoping this little bean sticks! My temps are still high, with AF due tomorrow. I have had some brownish spotting yesterday and today and cramping as well, so I don't know about that...But I went to the Dr today to have HCG levels tested by blood so we'll see!

Congrats to the other BFPs and best of luck to everyone else who is still testing this month!!

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
:wave: Going to test on the 19th, although not feeling confident.

And congrats Katie :flower:

DH has figured out when my period is close, tonight as i'm upset he says babe when is your period due, I ignored him and started crying. He asks again, I cry more. He comforts me and then an hour later I say I'm sorry for being so emotional and he says its okay I always know when your period is close your emotions get really intense. I said how many days away do you think it is? He said about 4! (ITS FOUR DAYS AWAY) haha. This time I was able to laugh and not cry! Oh.. my!

DH has figured out when my period is close, tonight as i'm upset he says babe when is your period due, I ignored him and started crying. He asks again, I cry more. He comforts me and then an hour later I say I'm sorry for being so emotional and he says its okay I always know when your period is close your emotions get really intense. I said how many days away do you think it is? He said about 4! (ITS FOUR DAYS AWAY) haha. This time I was able to laugh and not cry! Oh.. my!

BOL, they know, oh they do. Sometimes they know us better than we do lol.

Hi all :)

So...I'm still just cautiously excited, but I got a BFP!! Got a very faint line on Monday evening at 9DPO. And here's my test from this morning (Thursday) at 12DPO. Happy and kind of in shock as hubby and I were planning to be in this for the long haul, having been told by a Dr that I have PCOS and should expect it to take awhile and would probably need fertility meds. Started acupuncture 7 weeks ago, and who knows, maybe this has nothing to do with that, but for me I feel like it made a difference (along with charting to pinpoint O obviously.)

Anyway, I'm really hoping this little bean sticks! My temps are still high, with AF due tomorrow. I have had some brownish spotting yesterday and today and cramping as well, so I don't know about that...But I went to the Dr today to have HCG levels tested by blood so we'll see!

Congrats to the other BFPs and best of luck to everyone else who is still testing this month!!

Congratulations :happydance: sounds like a bit of implantation bleeding x

I had creamy cm all day now early morning watery cm.. I'm normally pretty dry so this is getting me a tiny bit excited!

Still bleeding. Counting myself as out. Thanks for the support ladies!

Can I join in? My (official) test date would be Sept.18, but i prob. won't wait that long.

Hi guys! Cant I join in too? :D

My cycle length is usually 26 days and I ovulate on day 12, we've been NTNP for about a year and a half.

My AF was due (according to my usual 26 day cycle) the 8th of September, so I'm 5 days late. Even if I had a 28 day cycle I would still be late. But I'm just super super super nervous to test :dohh:

Ive been so tired all week, keep getting cramps and just funny little pains every now and then, really high up in my tummy and then shooting pains which have stopped down below. Also I keep coming over hot all of a sudden. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had the worst shooting pains ever like someone was sticking a knife up me, but it turned out I had a bad kidney infection. I keep thinking i'm going to wake up and AF has arrived.

Might just wait it out :haha: I don't want to get a BNF and be sad!

Didn't even get chance to test early! CD1 today, onto October x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->