September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Didn't even get chance to test early! CD1 today, onto October x

:( not to worry at least ya saved a test ! I'm onto October too 12dpo bfn !

Come on ladies we need 6 more BFP by the end of September to be statistically right ;) there alot of hope for everyone left to test :happydance:

AF came on Thursday as cycles are all over the place. On to next month gl ladies x

Congratulations to Katie_A.

I'm sorry the :witch: arrived: rachieroo, babifever, Melissa_M, Baby.Love12, kitty2385, Becky61, NewMrsJones, jjbubbles28, shezzy03. I wish you all the best of luck in October. Look forward to seeing you in October's thread.

Welcome newest ladies: Snuggles82, PrincessJ_x, buffyx and canadianmom4: good luck this cycle!

HI! just jumping in.
I expect AF on Monday or Tuesday, but if not, then I will be testing. I don't have any tests in my house, or I would probably be already. I have been having higher than normal post o temps. Feeling slightly nauseous for the past couple days. Any chart stalkers are welcome to stalk mine.

If my temps stay up for the next couple days, I would say it looks pretty good!

Thanks for letting me jump in :winkwink:

Hi, can i join? I'm 9-12 dpo today. I will be testing on 16 Sept.
I have very bad cramping like Af is coming anytime.

Update on me haven't tested since 8 dpo, my boobs a mellon's DH likes them but they hurt! (its a normal pms thing for me) BUT I'm sooo emotional!! I have cried the last 4 days! Not like me! lol. Monday just needs to be here thankfully only one more day to go!

A lot of ladies here are looking like they are going to have some BFP's!! I am supposed to wait until the 24th to test, but I am definitely going to break that and end up testing early.. 7dpo here with no AF symptoms yet :)

A lot of ladies here are looking like they are going to have some BFP's!! I am supposed to wait until the 24th to test, but I am definitely going to break that and end up testing early.. 7dpo here with no AF symptoms yet :)

haha. You and me both sister. I have another thread where i have been testing since 4dpo just for fun, and because I can't stop myself. Here I am at 8dpo and so very impatient.

Going to buy my test for the morning here in a few! :D kinda thinking of buying two so I can take one tonight even though I know its not good because my pee with be diluted lol.

Omg! I'm so frustrated! FF changed my crosshairs once again! and we didn't bd very much around my new O date. GAH! I feel like crying. and feel like I'm out this month. :'(

Hope it's okay if I join! :) I'm only 3DPO today, so bit of a wait until I can test. Love reading about everyone else, though.

Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs, haha! >D

Omg! I'm so frustrated! FF changed my crosshairs once again! and we didn't bd very much around my new O date. GAH! I feel like crying. and feel like I'm out this month. :'(

Conceived my daughter with one BD two days before ov :thumbup: You're still in

Bfn :( I was mid day pee but still in my head if I was PG it would be positive day before af at any time lol Not excited for tomorrow ;/

Bfn :( I was mid day pee but still in my head if I was PG it would be positive day before af at any time lol Not excited for tomorrow ;/
:hugs: lets wait and see what tommrow brings . I'm expecting her either tommrow or Tuesday . I hate seeing bfn .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->