September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

I know shes coming but I just dont want to believe it I mean I have my pms boobs, when I go to bathroom I get the specific crampiness that I get every month before my period lol. Idk why I do this to myself! I do have one more Dollar store test but I'm saving it. If af isn't here by Wed then i'll take it!

Omg! I'm so frustrated! FF changed my crosshairs once again! and we didn't bd very much around my new O date. GAH! I feel like crying. and feel like I'm out this month. :'(

Same as previous poster; my last pregnancy was a result of BD 2 days before O!
Also, are your BBTs usually so high? Your temps seem pretty erratic, so it is hard to know for sure when you O'd.

Seems like there are lots of us who have AF due tomorrow or Tuesday. I am in the US, so my time is a little different. My temp skyrocketed this morning. Should be going down by now if AF is coming....guess I may have to buy a test tomorrow. We will see what the morning temp is.

I can't temp because my sleep is so broken up I wish I could! ;(

Omg! I'm so frustrated! FF changed my crosshairs once again! and we didn't bd very much around my new O date. GAH! I feel like crying. and feel like I'm out this month. :'(

Same as previous poster; my last pregnancy was a result of BD 2 days before O!
Also, are your BBTs usually so high? Your temps seem pretty erratic, so it is hard to know for sure when you O'd.

Seems like there are lots of us who have AF due tomorrow or Tuesday. I am in the US, so my time is a little different. My temp skyrocketed this morning. Should be going down by now if AF is coming....guess I may have to buy a test tomorrow. We will see what the morning temp is.

You have a really great looking chart!!!! :test::dust:

Your chart looks like mine before my BFP!! :test::happydance:

Suz_Q, I'm having serious chart envy!

Can I pull up the rear and be added as a Sept. 19th tester?

You ladies have no idea how badly I want to test.....oh wait, yes you do! :winkwink:
My new symptom of this evening.... sharp pain in my WAY lower abdomen/groin area when I move wrong or sneeze. It feels like round ligament pain that I had later in my other pregnancies, so it is weird to feel it this early IF I am pregnant...
but it makes me hopeful. It sounds like many of us are testing soon!
I will be buying one tomorrow...unless I have a significant temp drop.
You ladies can stalk away! I like the encouragement :thumbup:

If I can wait long enough, I'm going to plan on testing on 9/24!! Good luck to everyone!

I know shes coming but I just dont want to believe it I mean I have my pms boobs, when I go to bathroom I get the specific crampiness that I get every month before my period lol. Idk why I do this to myself! I do have one more Dollar store test but I'm saving it. If af isn't here by Wed then i'll take it!

I know the feeling

You ladies have no idea how badly I want to test.....oh wait, yes you do! :winkwink:
My new symptom of this evening.... sharp pain in my WAY lower abdomen/groin area when I move wrong or sneeze. It feels like round ligament pain that I had later in my other pregnancies, so it is weird to feel it this early IF I am pregnant...
but it makes me hopeful. It sounds like many of us are testing soon!
I will be buying one tomorrow...unless I have a significant temp drop.
You ladies can stalk away! I like the encouragement :thumbup:

I'm new to this thread, but Suz_Q, your chart looks awesome. Esp with your temp on Sunday. Fingers crossed for you!

Hey everyone! I'm at 6dpo and trying to make it through the TWW. It's so hard waiting to see, haha. Just thought I'd join in to try to keep myself occupied until the witch is due:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->