September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Holy cow! I can't believe it! BFP for me!!
Gotta go to work, but wanted to post real quick. THanks for your support, ladies! :happydance:

Attachments

• Picture0915140836_1 (2).jpg
    Picture0915140836_1 (2).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
Omg! I'm so frustrated! FF changed my crosshairs once again! and we didn't bd very much around my new O date. GAH! I feel like crying. and feel like I'm out this month. :'(

Same as previous poster; my last pregnancy was a result of BD 2 days before O!
Also, are your BBTs usually so high? Your temps seem pretty erratic, so it is hard to know for sure when you O'd.

Seems like there are lots of us who have AF due tomorrow or Tuesday. I am in the US, so my time is a little different. My temp skyrocketed this morning. Should be going down by now if AF is coming....guess I may have to buy a test tomorrow. We will see what the morning temp is.

this is my first month BBT charting so idk if they are normally so high.
Goodluck with your testing!

I got tiny bit of brown cm which usually indicts af is just around the corner so I put a tampon in and well see in 2 hours if theres blood. Not really disappointed as I expect this! That test must have been a super evil pink evap!

Suz Q I knew it from looking at your chart ! Congratulations :) how many cycles for you ?
Babyvaughan I had brown spotting with my BFP .... Lets wait and see :)

Suz Q I knew it from looking at your chart ! Congratulations :) how many cycles for you ?
:)

Actually, just one. DH and I just NTNP this month. We hadn't even really discussed seriously TTC. I can't believe it...I just prayed and said that if God wanted us to have another child to let it happen this month, because I thought I was done having kids. We have 4 boys already, oldest are twins who are 10, then a 7 year old, and a 5 year old.

But I am really so excited!:happydance: Hoping for a girl this time :baby:

Can I join? My test date is the 25th...if I can wait that long!

I guess I'm going on the list twice.
I'm still having mixed feelings, but we decided trying again wouldn't hurt.
I had + opk's and I'm pretty sure O came on time.
Lots of bd'ing happened, so hopefully we get our rainbow baby. <3
I'm going to try to hold off on testing until the 28th when af is due.

Took several hours but bleeding began this evening so its af, stomach is starting to hurt ;( I am offically done trying I said i'd give it 3 cycles post op and then I was done. I know why i'm not pregnant, and IVF is my only way! God will make it financially possible if its meant to be. I wont be preventing but I wont be trying either shifting my focus on my health and our wedding! Had a good run 3 almost 4 years trying. Its opened my mind to adoption something I never considered a year from now I will know my calling as a mother! I hope you all get your bfp's!! I will praying for all you!

I'll be testing all this week. AF is due on the 21st.

This is my first cycle trying since my miscarriage in June after 4 years TTC w/ PCOS.

Babyvaughan I'm sorry she got ya , you sure have had some journey , I hope to see you back soon with your BFP :)

Suz a girl would be awesome! fx for you!

kdear- praying with you for that rainbow baby!

babyvaughn- everything happens for a reason, and you will look back at these days when you have your baby and realize that having to wait makes everything that much more special, you're in my thoughts <3

shilo- good luck!!

so sorry babyvaughn. I wish you all the best in the future, and yes god will and does provide. Sometimes it's when we least expect it.

Can you add me for Sept. 29th? This is when :witch: is due, I will prob end up testing sooner with $ store cheapies but I'll try to hold out until then! Baby dust to all!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->